10 Posts

Rising Sun» Forums » General

Subject: New Kami Unbound rules for the new update rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shanti Massey
msg tools
Pretty sweet news:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/rising-su...

Enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Do we even know how many kami there are in total?
Guessing this will be a lot of stretch goals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shanti Massey
msg tools
Velorian wrote:

7 in the base set. I'm guessing there will be at least one more. So at least 6 more stretch goals. That's a chunk of change.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Bean
msg tools
Purgatus wrote:
Velorian wrote:

7 in the base set. I'm guessing there will be at least one more. So at least 6 more stretch goals. That's a chunk of change.

The money will start flying in again once they introduce better add ons. They'll easily be over 3 million in a week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shanti Massey
msg tools
abean4187 wrote:
Purgatus wrote:
Velorian wrote:

The money will start flying in again once they introduce better add ons. They'll easily be over 3 million in a week.

God (oun....zing) I hope so. I REALLY want to see all these Kami now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
abean4187 wrote:

Main problem is that this hybrid isn't a game that you can tack on add-ons as easily as an Ameritrash one. It looks like the SG's will be much like BR: One additional-player, one advanced set expansion, monsters, and component upgrades. Still, I think, for Eurogamers and Eric Lang fans, this campaign will be a good price for a game that doesn't succumb to the usual miniature game bloat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan
mbmbmbmbmb
That's ... ONE MILLION worth of stretch goals!! wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shanti Massey
msg tools
Sam and Max wrote:
abean4187 wrote:

Main problem is that this hybrid isn't a game that you can tack on add-ons as easily as an Ameritrash one. It looks like the SG's will be much like BR: One additional-player, one advanced set expansion, monsters, and component upgrades. Still, I think, for Eurogamers and Eric Lang fans, this campaign will be a good price for a game that doesn't succumb to the usual miniature game bloat.

On the bright side, what's being offered as SG's instead of Add-on's is pretty substantial.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also not KS exclusive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niall Smyth
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Velorian wrote:

The number of kami is literally infinite. This makes it perfect for stretch goals!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.