5 Posts

Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: List of Encounter Cards for Essex County Express rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Martin
msg tools
mb
Would anyone who has this pack care to write up a list of the encounter cards by card #? Cardgamedb.com seems to have "missed the train" on this one. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ferejohn
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
Pitying fools as hard as I can...
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like the storms back east may have caused some shipping delays? My FLGS didn't get it in when they expected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Ellis
msg tools
Here you go. I'm not sure if you wanted the full card text or not. I could do that but I don't want to type it all out if that's not what you're looking for.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
1/36 - The Essex County Express
2/36 - Agenda 1a - A Tear in Reality
3/36 - Agenda 2a - The Maw Widens
4/36 - Agenda 3a - Rolling Backwards
5/36 - Agenda 4a - Drawn In
6/36 - Agenda 5a - Out of Time
7/36 - Act 1a - Run!
8/36 - Act 2a - Get the Engine Running!
9/36 - Location - Passenger Car
10/36 - Location - Passenger Car
11/36 - Location - Passenger Car
12/36 - Location - Passenger Car
13/36 - Location - Passenger Car
14/36 - Location - Sleeping Car
15/36 - Location - Dining Car
16/36 - Location - Parlor Car
17/36 - Location - Engine Car
18/36 - Location - Engine Car
19/36 - Location - Engine Car

24/36 - Ally - Helpless Passenger
25/36 - Ally - Helpless Passenger
26/36 - Ally - Helpless Passenger
27/36 - Treachery - Claws of Steam
28/36 - Treachery - Claws of Steam
29/36 - Treachery - Claws of Steam
30/36 - Treachery - Broken Rails
31/36 - Treachery - Broken Rails
32/36 - Treachery - Broken Rails
33/36 - Enemy - Grappling Horror
34/36 - Enemy - Grappling Horror
35/36 - Enemy - Emergent Monstrosity
36/36 - Enemy - Emergent Monstrosity

What I'm confused about is I don't have 20/36-23/36, I see 4 cards that are all listed as 20 (not 20/36) and that card is a Madness card for the player deck: Across Space and Time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Martin
msg tools
mb
Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for. Just a few more questions. Which cards have victory points? What other encounter sets are used? Do each of the engine cars have different titles on their revealed sides, or are they all just called engine cars?

The four card numbers that seem to be missing are actually four copies of the same player madness (mentioned in the FFG article introducing the scenario back in November). They all have the number 20/36 on them, but they represent card #s 20-23.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Porter
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
emart40x wrote:
Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for. Just a few more questions. Which cards have victory points? What other encounter sets are used? Do each of the engine cars have different titles on their revealed sides, or are they all just called engine cars?

The four card numbers that seem to be missing are actually four copies of the same player madness (mentioned in the FFG article introducing the scenario back in November). They all have the number 20/36 on them, but they represent card #s 20-23.

Cards 16, 17, 18, 19, 35, & 36 each have 1 Victory Point.

The Beyond, Striking Fear, Ancient Evils, and Dark Cult are the other encounter sets used.

Each Train Car has its own unique name on the revealed side but all three Engine Cars are just "Engine Cars".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.