6 Posts

Fields of Despair: France 1914-1918» Forums » Rules

Subject: Solitaire - General Info starting value rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Silvester
msg tools
Apologies for the innocence...

What is the starting value for the General Information Track for Scenario IV - solitaire?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Keckley
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fields of Despair - GMT P500.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Eastern Front marker begins at 50. The VP markers are not used because Final Push scoring is used (15.3).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Silvester
msg tools
Thanks Kurt.

Getting a bit lost in the weight of the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Keckley
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For Solitaire? Try setting it up and walking through the example of play (file posted here in the file section).

If I had any video skill I'd make a tutorial. I'd love to collaborate with someone who does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Silvester
msg tools
Good advice. That's actually what I'm 'trying' to do but I find I'm flapping rules pages after every sentence trying to fathom the depths:

Set up - Eastern Front Value (flap, flap ... e-mail - 50 points, flap, flap - oh of course there it is at bottom of box - kept missing it. 3 hours of my life I'll never get back)

Man Power Deployment - CP get 50 + 10 but -3 for attrition on die role (flap, flap - think that's it... flap, flap...Yes it is. Better check...flap, flap...)

And so it goes.

I can see that the rules are very clear and thorough; I think I am just a bit too inexperienced with a game as in depth as this.

Appreciate your help so far.

Please stick around...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Keckley
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dr_T1nkle wrote:

Please stick around...

I try to keep a very close eye on the forum. goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.