Subject: Location #X? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kayla Lozen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Hello everyone,

I tried to play once before a few months ago but the group of people I was playing with did not get into the game. Fast forward until now, when I have a second group about to play through Asylum tonight or tomorrow. I just checked the card deck to make sure nothing was misplaced and everything was in order, and I see that I skip from location 12 to 14.

Is there a location 13? If so, I plan to see if I could get replacement cards, but in the meanwhile, can someone provide a breakdown of that location for someone playing through first time? Even just typing out what each card is, we could work with that. Or scans?

Really have been looking forward to playing, but if I have to re-order and wait for cards, that could delay us for a few weeks since I currently live overseas. We could start on Enduramce, but I would like to play all scenarios in order....

Thank you all in advance for help - I am SO STOKED to play!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian
Switzerland
Bern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Location 13?
Basically this is a precaution against people like you so you don't know exactly how many locations there are. Stop spoiling yourself and don't touch the deck until you play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
Plus, its 13.....

That would be very unlucky and nobody would go there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kayla Lozen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
I didn't even think about that. My first thought was that I lost the cards. What a relief!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
don't lock at location numbers, but at the small numbers in the corner
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco van Barneveld
Netherlands
EDE GLD
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Knoxxe wrote:
I didn't even think about that. My first thought was that I lost the cards. What a relief!!

just check te lower left corner on the back of the cards and put them in order.
this way you'll know if numbers are missing.

Have fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kayla Lozen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'll check for those, thank you all! I really appreciate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.