England
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello to Everyone out there,

I was cutting out my counters when I discovered that sheet no. 3 is missing , the one with double hex infantry units.crycrycrycrycry 11 yrs after the release, I bought a game that is incomplete. The note says it was packed by 'Laura'. Wrote to GMT already about this. It's very unlikely that they have any spare counters for Volume IV, so I guess will have to procure them on site. surprise

I just wanted to share with you my sad story. crycrycry

I'll keep you updated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Jason Raynovich
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would not be surprised if GMT has a few sheets lying around. You might get lucky. GMT is truly a great company.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Lewis
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes, last year I was able to obtain counter sheets for Clash of Giants II: Campaigns of Galicia and First Ypres, 1914 [2006] from GMT. I had purchased a "Like New" game on line that was reputed to be complete. It was missing all of the activation chits -- still playable because all unit counters were there, and I made my own ACMs. But, it was disappointing, none the less. GMT fixed me right up! Great staff!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.