5 Posts

Millennium Blades» Forums » General

Subject: One-sided player board rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
SCAL37
Ireland
flag msg tools
I bought a copy of this today, and when I brought it home, I discovered that what should be the tournament side of one of my five player boards was blank. Is this supposed to be the case?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SCAL37 wrote:
I bought a copy of this today, and when I brought it home, I discovered that what should be the tournament side of one of my five player boards was blank. Is this supposed to be the case?

no. If you're also missing the Aftermarket or the Store Board, then you might want to check whether it's two boards sticking together.

If that's not it, just let Ithry from L99 know. Their customer service is plain great (and Ithry will most probably show up in this thread very soon).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mel Primus
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A lot of the L99 Staff is at GAMA this week, so responses may be a bit slow. Do not worry though, their customer service is indeed top notch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you need a replacement board, please contact me via our contact form with your issue and address. I'll be out of the office over the weekend, so I won't be able to get back to you until Monday. Once I reply, I'll have a replacement sent out within a week!

https://www.level99games.com/contact-us/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SCAL37
Ireland
flag msg tools
Thank you. That was some fine customer service. Glad to know that Level 99 are good at that side of the business as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.