Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Hoffman
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those of you with the Anniversary Edition, how do you pack away the bag of tiles? After punching out the tiles, I placed them all in the bag, but the bag does not fit back into the box properly.

For now, I leave the bag outside of the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Gene Ammons - Boss Tenor
badge
The Brief and Frightening Reign of Phil - George Saunders
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamemaster wrote:
For those of you with the Anniversary Edition, how do you pack away the bag of tiles? After punching out the tiles, I placed them all in the bag, but the bag does not fit back into the box properly.

For now, I leave the bag outside of the box.

I don't think this question requires more than one thread: AE - where to store tokens
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Felts
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I took out all trays except for the one that holds the boards. Replaced them with a slim Artbin Super Satchel to hold all minis, and the Lords of Middle Earth and Warriors of Middle Earth boxes (insert removed) to hold all cards, tokens, and upgraded bits (Fubar Awol's strongholds and replica rings).

It all fits nicely in the outer box once the trays are removed. I really wanted a one box solution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Sturm
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
picklethehutt wrote:
I took out all trays except for the one that holds the boards. Replaced them with a slim Artbin Super Satchel to hold all minis, and the Lord's of Middle Earth and Warriors of Middle Earth boxes (insert removed) to hold all cards, tokens, and upgraded bits (Fubar Awol's strongholds and replica rings).

It all fits nicely in the outer box once the trays are removed. I really wanted a one box solution.

I'd love to see photos of this if you feel like posting some.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.