Ryan Iler
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Here is the link to the pre-order / Late pledge for Quodd Heroes. You will still get the Kickstarter Edition with all unlocked stretch goals if you late pledge!

https://quodd-heroes-0.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders

Cheers!

Ryan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Immanuel Aquino
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Always love it when a KS does late pledges. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karen Knoblaugh
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I already backed on KS but have a question re: the add ons.
What is the difference between the add-on upgrade "Fringe Underground World Events" and the post-pledge add-on "Fringe Underground Map Add-on?" I didn't see them both in the post-pledge options so does one contain the other?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Immanuel Aquino
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Karenv731 wrote:
What is the difference between the add-on upgrade "Fringe Underground World Events" and the post-pledge add-on "Fringe Underground Map Add-on?" I didn't see them both in the post-pledge options so does one contain the other?

Are you referring to the stretch goal? If so, the event cards will come foiled for Fringe Underground as opposed to just normal prints. Used to be, it was just for the events in the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karen Knoblaugh
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
noelics wrote:
Karenv731 wrote:

Are you referring to the stretch goal? If so, the event cards will come foiled for Fringe Underground as opposed to just normal prints. Used to be, it was just for the events in the base game.
Yes, it is a stretch goal, but specifically noted to be an add-on.

This is different from the other "Fringe" add-on. So do I need to buy them both as add-ons?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco van Barneveld
Netherlands
EDE GLD
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe, as it says "will be added to the add-om", that omce you buy the add-on,the world event cards will be part of it.
It's not a seperate-sold-add-on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karen Knoblaugh
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, thanks for clarifying. I've added the Fringe Underground Add-on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I pledged $1 because i was informed that I could decide later (or at least thats what I thought)
Now when I fill out the backer survey I can only get standard edition (not deluxe) and its more expensive then it was during the kickstarter campaign
Is this correct ??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco van Barneveld
Netherlands
EDE GLD
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
barbarianprince wrote:
Now when I fill out the backer survey I can only get standard edition (not deluxe) and its more expensive then it was during the kickstarter campaign
Is this correct ??

I recall that de "deluxe" edition had a very small run (partly due to Ryan having to paint all the mini's himself ) and they where gone at the end of the KS.

It isn't more expensive then during the KS. 85,- CAD was the normal price. The early bird price of 80,- CAD was only for the first few (1,2 or 3???) days of the campaign.

If you're talking about the 120,- CAD edition. That one has all the add-on's included.

Good luck deciding

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Iler
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
The stanard Edition on Kickstarter comes with everything except the hand-painted minis. The original campaign had two different versions. This campaign only has the "Deluxe" edition from the the original campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harvey Cohen
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I played Quodd Heroes with Ryan today at Gencon. The final prototypes for the figures were great and production will be even better. The board, cards & tiles were very easy to read and use. Ryan noted that he was still accepting late backer pledges for the full KS edition and after playing it, I jumped at the chance just as soon as I got home tonight.

For all of you KS backers that bought on the hopes the game would be high quality fun; you won't be disappointed. For those that didn't get into the kickstarter; it is not to late to get the full KS edition with all the stretch goals for the same low price. I'm recalling Ryan said there was not much time left so don't wait.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the backer options:

https://quodd-heroes-0.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.