Conan» Forums » General

Subject: Weapons for New Scenarios? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hassim Ali
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Does anybody know what weapons to use with these characters in these new scenarios that Monolith have released?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hass29 wrote:
Does anybody know what weapons to use with these characters in these new scenarios that Monolith have released?

I'm not sure what you mean. I'm looking at them right now and they all have suggested weapons listed in the gray "Suggestions for Heroes" boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hassim Ali
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Yeah when you go to Monolithedition.com and open a scenario ex. The Zamboula Strangler, for me it has the Flavor text, Map, conditions for winning and that it! No characters other then looking at the map and nothing about who take and what weapons?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hass29 wrote:
Yeah when you go to Monolithedition.com and open a scenario ex. The Zamboula Strangler, for me it has the Flavor text, Map, conditions for winning and that it! No characters other then looking at the map and nothing about who take and what weapons?

Ah! I see the issue. You haven't gone far enough. You're just looking at the preview. You have to click again somewhere on the image to be taken to the full scenario. When you click on it it will open a PDF with the full scenario. Most of them are 2 pages. The way it's set up it takes a lot of clicks to get the full scenario PDF.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.