Popular Tags: [View All]
Stéphane Martineau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have an estimate for of the release date? Will it be the same date for North America?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope everything will be ready for May 17, I will post an official announcement on BGG for the KS launch
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will any of the updated rules/variants be usable with the original Card City Alban?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
with the original Card City, you can play the simplified rules of Card City XL, but you cannot play the Normal and the Advanced rules of CCXL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy Everything!
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw on one of the Essen 2017 lists that Card City XL will be available for purchase at Essen -- does that mean the Kickstarter copies will be shipping soon?! If so, it's a pleasant surprise!

Please advise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am collecting the shipping informations with the survey. The boxes will arrive soon at my warehouse. I am fixing the issues with the files...
The plan is to ship the boxes before the end of September, but I am not sure to succeed, so no updates on the KS page till I am ready
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.