Popular Tags: [View All]
Wayne Hansen
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I only play solo, and I believe I've been playing it wrong. My question is, After a Killer unit has been Shaken, at what point does it rally or have the marker removed?

I've been removing Shaken markers at the end of the turn during the same phase you remove all Moved, Fired, and Ops Complete markers from the map. I swear I've scoured the Alone Against the Aliens rulebook and I can't find anything addressing this. Which of course means I probably missed it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kin Hassar
France
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rules in front of me but I think it is under MM activation. If my memory is correct it should read that if you activate a shaken/reduced enemy it rallies and you place an obs complete marker on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Hansen
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kin Hassar wrote:
I don't have the rules in front of me but I think it is under MM activation. If my memory is correct it should read that if you activate a shaken/reduced enemy it rallies and you place an obs complete marker on it.

You are correct! In section 24.0 (Mystery Markers), third paragraph under subsection Activating Mystery Markers, it says: Any Shaken Killer EU in a square activated by a Solitaire card draw automatically rallies. Flip the Shaken marker to Ops Complete.

Thanks for the help! Time for another game, this time with me playing it correctly. Any excuse to play this game is fine with me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.