Subject: Question about expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Kim
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
So I do not remember where I read this (either KS comments or threads here), but I recall seeing a comment by Mindclash stating there might be more expansions for Anachrony. Am I remembering correctly or not? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quaoar 10
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was in the Kickstarter updates. Maybe alternative leaders and / or evacuation conditions would be nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Lambrecht
Belgium
Antwerpen
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Personally, I'm hoping for a kind of conflict driven module. Could go nicely with the adventure one (Where mechs can be upgraded and already work with strength).
More leaders and evacuate options would be welcome as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love it if they came up with anomalies that had an ingame impact (and a different one each). So far, they "only" cost VPs, IIRC...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dumon wrote:
I'd love it if they came up with anomalies that had an ingame impact (and a different one each). So far, they "only" cost VPs, IIRC...

Well. Maybe neutronium is not powerful enough to cause those. Luckily we haven't found anything stronger.

Yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.