Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fields of Green was an enjoyable game, but my biggest beef is with the box.

So much empty space for so little game.
I wish they would have used the standard ATS box size, as even with the standard insert, there is still no way to prevent all the cards from shifting around.

Given the same box size, i would have gotten an ATS organizaer from Broken Token or Go7Gaming, but can't even do that, even with the paper insert (assuming yours didnt self destruct in shipping).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A C
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Plenty of room for expansions, I'd say
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Addleman
United States
Aurora
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sao123 wrote:

I wish they would have used the standard ATS box size, as even with the standard insert, there is still no way to prevent all the cards from shifting around.

Given the same box size, i would have gotten an ATS organizaer from Broken Token or Go7Gaming, but can't even do that, even with the paper insert (assuming yours didnt self destruct in shipping).

Been looking everywhere for this info but can't find it, what exactly is the box size? Is it Ticket to Ride size? King of Tokyo size? Somewhere in between the two?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dm225 wrote:
sao123 wrote:

Been looking everywhere for this info but can't find it, what exactly is the box size? Is it Ticket to Ride size? King of Tokyo size? Somewhere in between the two?

It is slightly smaller (.5in x .5in) than the TTR box... I believe it is actually the same size as the 7 wonders box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dm225 wrote:
sao123 wrote:

It's a 283mm (~11.14 inches) wide square box with a height of 73mm (~2.87 inch).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.