Andrew J-S
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
#RCTID
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FUSE promos were mentioned* as being included "in the box" - could anyone from Renegade confirm A) if these are new promos or currently existing ones, and B) if they come with all copies of Flatline, or if we need to pre-order/purchase from somewhere specific?

Regardless, I'm looking forward to Flatline!

*Renegade Games interview with the Dice Tower at GAMA (https://youtu.be/uSy-FD9far0). The promos are mentioned at about the 1:25:00 mark.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kane Klenko
United States
Mount Horeb
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The promos are new. I designed them specifically to go in the Flatline box. The first 5,000 copies should all have the promos, so any preorder will have them. I'm not sure about after those are gone, but I believe the plan is just the first print run.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What are they? wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Purkiss
msg tools
Promos are a nice bonus for those living in the US (unless if it's EU friendly), looking forward to the game in anycase, as FUSE is one of my favourites, have yet to play it with someone who hasn't liked it, think it would be the same with the new game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Ray
msg tools
mbmbmb
Any pics of these yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Ray
msg tools
mbmbmb
Favre4MVP wrote:
The promos are new. I designed them specifically to go in the Flatline box. The first 5,000 copies should all have the promos, so any preorder will have them. I'm not sure about after those are gone, but I believe the plan is just the first print run.

How many promo cards will there be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United Kingdom
Sunderland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheMadMime wrote:
Any pics of these yet?

Hi Wes, I've uploaded a photo in case you still haven't seen these yet. The promo has 3 bomb cards and an instruction card.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/3581002/fuse

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tigerwalms wrote:
TheMadMime wrote:
Any pics of these yet?

Hi Wes, I've uploaded a photo in case you still haven't seen these yet. The promo has 3 bomb cards and an instruction card.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/3581002/fuse

Those look fun, thanks for sharing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samantha Peacock
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lylith82 wrote:
Promos are a nice bonus for those living in the US (unless if it's EU friendly), looking forward to the game in anycase, as FUSE is one of my favourites, have yet to play it with someone who hasn't liked it, think it would be the same with the new game.

I'm in the UK sand preordered from my FLGS and it came with them they're really cool as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.