Subject: Replacements cards and components rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you've received a Kickstarter version of Unfair, you will very likely be aware of the card cutting issue that a number of backers have.

If you've not yet seen it, we've released the replacement request page in the last 12 hours.

Full details are here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1960349413/unfair/posts...

If you were part of a 2-copy or a 6-copy pledge organised by someone else, and your copy has problems, you'll need to request an invitation here: http://www.unfair-game.com/pledge-manager-invitation.

Any questions, please read through the comments on the KS update first and if your question hasn't been answered, add it to the comments.

If you have a specific issue that isn't covered by the system we've put in place, please contact me by GeekMail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
I favor Euros, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Don't forget to have fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much for doing this. I have exactly half 88mm and half 89mm and shuffling any two decks together is impossible. I have to do that pretend "throw the cards at each other" shuffle for like 15 minutes. I can only imagine what this is costing the company though. I feel bad for you all in that regard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
boardgamesdotEXE wrote:
I have to do that pretend "throw the cards at each other" shuffle for like 15 minutes.

Lol, that's the only kind of shuffling I can do!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
misskatja wrote:
boardgamesdotEXE wrote:
I have to do that pretend "throw the cards at each other" shuffle for like 15 minutes.

Lol, that's the only kind of shuffling I can do!

ditto. I tell everyone it's so I don't bend the cards. pile shuffles work well also
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Alves
Portugal
Setubal
Setubal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After i receive the Unfair, i opened the shrinks then verified all the cards, some packs were 88mm and others were 89mm. There were the worst scenario that 2 themes packs were already bend.

So i tried to sleeve them to hide the sizes, but it doesn't solve the bending problem.

The board has issues too, so I've to fill replacements sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Any news on the replacement orders? I placed mine on March the 29th, and almost 6 months later...NOTHING.

This is a bit over the top. Is there an ETA for these to arrive? We paid KS prices to get a flawed game which is still in such state many months after it is being made available on retail. This is just unnaceptable and a very strong reason to refrain from backing any future project form this publisher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shu1984 wrote:
Any news on the replacement orders? I placed mine on March the 29th, and almost 6 months later...NOTHING.

This is a bit over the top. Is there an ETA for these to arrive? We paid KS prices to get a flawed game which is still in such state many months after it is being made available on retail. This is just unnaceptable and a very strong reason to refrain from backing any future project form this publisher.

plenty of news. just check the other threads about this. (perhaps if you did, you know about the reason for the delays)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Finch
Australia
Carindale
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
badge
My hat? Definitely not a mind-control alien, no.
mbmbmbmbmb
The process of delivering the replacement cards is underway right now.

The Kickstarter updates have details about the progress of the replacement process, and the comments section on Kickstarter now has notes from a number of people that they have received their cards.

Every one of our backers in need of replacements will receive them. I'm sorry that you have yet to receive yours. They *are* coming.

One thing to be aware of - the fulfillment company tries to find the most cost-effective routes to ship parcels, and we have had some reports that people have received their packages via Tonga. So if you get a note from the post office about an unexpected parcel, that may be your cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.