Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Byrd
United States
Ocean Grove
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love Race and Roll, but Race was too much for my wife. She enjoys Castles of Burgundy and a handful of other games.

Is this good with two? It seems light enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanguy Serra
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jump drive is light but very good - strong recommendation -

13 Minutes: The Cuban Missile Crisis is also worth looking at in that short interesting 2 player game vibe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's fine/great with 2. It's easier to watch what your opponent is doing, but some of the leaching cards are going to be less effective.

Weight-wise, comparing it to other games you have rated, it's heavier than Rise of Augustus. I would argue that it fits into the same broad category as Splendor, 7 Wonders, or Lost Cities.

It's quite a bit lighter than Race or Roll, so get your expectations aligned before you try it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Byrd
United States
Ocean Grove
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Sounds pretty good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lynch
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just started playing it.

After 2 games of 2 player, my 2 cents for 2 player play is that it's quick and dirty and great fun. 2 thumbs way up.

Also tried it 4 player, but it became onerous due to weight of rules lawyers rules lawyering.

edit> Found this in another thread about High Income, so to give Chris Johnson his due, if due, the 4 player experience was a likely PEBTAC manifestation.

"PEBTAC - Problem Exists Between Table And Chair."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.