Hide
2 Posts

Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about Monsters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Day Life
msg tools
When you roll black dice and white dice for a hero action, are they simultaneously resolved? Like say I do an attack action, if I kill the monster, and the black die is an attack... dose the monster still do damage or was it killed before it could attack by the white dice?

When activating monsters, you go in turn order starting from the 1st player and activate everything that is not yet exhausted. What if there are no monsters in the shadows and the rest are engaged with another hero. Do you activate the monster engaged with the other player?

When a monster is in the shadows if you tap it with something like the Orin's Hunt, dose that reveal the card? I know the shadow cards reveal when you attack.. but do they also reveal when you tap them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter
Netherlands
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DayinDaLife wrote:
When you roll black dice and white dice for a hero action, are they simultaneously resolved? Like say I do an attack action, if I kill the monster, and the black die is an attack... dose the monster still do damage or was it killed before it could attack by the white dice?

Yes, simultaneous.

Quote:
When activating monsters, you go in turn order starting from the 1st player and activate everything that is not yet exhausted. What if there are no monsters in the shadows and the rest are engaged with another hero. Do you activate the monster engaged with the other player?

If a hero has no available (not exhausted) enemies in its engagement zone and in the shadows, that specific hero is done for the enemy phase. When all heroes are done, the enemy phase is over.

Quote:
When a monster is in the shadows if you tap it with something like the Orin's Hunt, dose that reveal the card? I know the shadow cards reveal when you attack.. but do they also reveal when you tap them?

It remains face down. It is only flipped when you engage it, when you activate it or when you do the enemy damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.