Subject: Big Guilds and Core teams rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johannes Stål
Sweden
Örebro
ÖREBRO
flag msg tools
For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts. This you can trust.
badge
What is best in life?
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I'm owning a lot of hero's (about 80) att this point I'm thinking that you draft 8ish per guild. Then have the option between each mission to switch between core team members and your benched heroes. You do this after you setup the senario for more strategy/choices. Any thoughts?

A alternative to draft (if you want to speed it up) would that would be just to deal out all heroes (20 per player in my game) to the players and thats their personal pool of heroes. Then pick 8 from those to be apart of your guild, then pick 4 to for each mission from these 8.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edu Avalon
Guatemala
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You will need a rule to ensure that curse cards will be transmited to the heroes who will play next scenario

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Cather
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This isn't bad. I'm starting to realize I'm probably never going to get to try all the heroes. I hope I do, but it's possible I won't. I might try this suggestion sometime!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Stål
Sweden
Örebro
ÖREBRO
flag msg tools
For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts. This you can trust.
badge
What is best in life?
mbmbmbmbmb
edugon wrote:
You will need a rule to ensure that curse cards will be transmited to the heroes who will play next scenario

Yes that is correct, we played it the other night and I think we did a variant on the things i suggested above, we just delat out all the cards 80ish, and then picked 3 from those 20ish. We reshuffled the rest and did the same thing again. Ending up with 6 heroes each. We selected the "core" heroes after the senario setup.

Went great and after the scenario we stored each hero card in a separate zip bag with the curses. We said that you must play the character to get rid of the curse but you can choose not to play him next mission and pick someone from "the bench" instead.

Worked great, I mixed up some different abilities in my guild, some short term early powerful abilities with some characters that will scale better with the equipment that Im going to use later in the campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.