5 Posts

This War of Mine: The Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Card count and size rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Sombrero
msg tools
mb
As for the size, I believe it will standard CCG.

Any projections regarding the count?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Misfiring Chong
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Less than 300 cards without add ons (i counted 297), more than 300 with any add ons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Sombrero
msg tools
mb
Ok, that is close enough

Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Gangarossa
msg tools
mb
They just said: 63 x 88mm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to todays update there will be 200 cards (300 with stretch goals) (332 with both optional expansions)

"Even though we’ve changed the amount of cards in particular decks, during tests and development, the overall number of them stays roughly the same. Some new decks were added into the game and others were made slimmer. The amount is directly influenced by the printing signatures (we can either use 200 cards 63x88mm with full bleeds or 210 without bleeds [with white frames].

The Core game in its initial form was to include 204 cards, however we decided to go with 200 cards with full bleeds instead. So the number was slightly decreased.

As to the Stretch Goals there were originally 93 cards planned. We decided to increase it to 100."

- 13 cards in Memories Expansion
- 19 cards in Incidents Expansion
- 0 cards in Rubble Die Expansion. Changed to a 'chart' (unsure of size)

*NOTE: I'm not sure how many stretch goals were KS exclusive
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.