Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tod Andrew
Australia
Wollongong
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
North Star Games kindly replied to a post I made a while ago and they stated that the game could be ordered by Australian retailers.

Unfortunately, my retailer's distributor doesn't have Evolution The Beginning listed or available for the retailer to order.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
Come to the US!

It's also possible for your retailer to order directly from North Star Games. I'm not sure if there are many other options. We're considering going to PAX Australia at some point but probably not for a while...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tod Andrew
Australia
Wollongong
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Dominic, I'll ask if they can order directly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Boersma
Australia
Clyde North
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Tod, did they end up ordering any? I'd love to get a copy or two as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tod Andrew
Australia
Wollongong
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boromir_and_Kermit wrote:
Hey Tod, did they end up ordering any? I'd love to get a copy or two as well.

Hi Ben,
I followed up with Advent Games and they advised that one of their suppliers is getting several boxes of the game North Star in their next order. Not sure how long it will take. If you emailed Advent Games I'm sure they'd reserve a copy for you.
Cheers,
Tod
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Boersma
Australia
Clyde North
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks mate!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Oppenheim
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still not finding this available in Australia

Bruce
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
brucew_o wrote:
Still not finding this available in Australia

Bruce

Talk to your local game store. They would have to order the game directly from us.

We don't have an Australian division to our company, which means we don't market our games in Australia. Consequently, our games are rarely carried by Australian distributors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Oppenheim
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Dominic,
I spoke to my favourite game store a few weeks ago - I will speak to them again!! (and my 2nd, 3rd 4th favourites too!)

All your other games are here - just not this one! Even the climate conversion kit is in a few stores. I bought happy salmon last week (everything else I have got by kickstarter)

Cheers,
B

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Stables
Australia
Lawson
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Saw this today:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...gj~kAAOSwt7hZcgWZ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Oppenheim
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that Nick! Will order a copy - sadly we live too far apart to suggest splitting shipping!

Bruce.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Stables
Australia
Lawson
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brucew_o wrote:
Thanks for that Nick! Will order a copy - sadly we live too far apart to suggest splitting shipping!

Bruce.

Glad to help...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.