10 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: very new and very confused rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike T

Illinois
msg tools
maybe it's cause I'm new to board gaming, or maybe it's cause I'm new to kick starter, or maybe it's cause it's kingdom death, but I'm really confused.
the website say's the game and other stuff will ship in waves but only mentions charging for shipping. does that mean it'll charge me for all the stuff at once and only shipping later or will it charge me for each wave with shipping separately?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ghorron
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The shipping will be charged individually for each wave, shortly before it will be shipped. ^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kostas K.
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Assuming you're talking about the pledge manager: You have already been charged the amount you pledged for. You will be immediately charged for everything extra you add through the pledge manager that isn't covered by the initial pledge amount. After that, you will be charged for shipping separately before each wave is sent out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike T

Illinois
msg tools
that makes sense but I was a late backer and it hasn't charged yet. but it might be because the manager hasn't closed yet. thanks
I just couldn't find any place that clarified that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bram Kok
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You will be charged once the PM closes (march 23th). You will be charged for everything except shipping. Just before shipping a wave they will open the PM to collect the shipping costs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Stanford
United Kingdom
Baildon
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Vanik wrote:
that makes sense but I was a late backer and it hasn't charged yet. but it might be because the manager hasn't closed yet. thanks
I just couldn't find any place that clarified that

As a late backer, you'll pay for all of the items you pick when the PM closes on thursday, and then when Poots knows what the shipping costs will be as each wave is ready to ship, the PM will be reopened to pay for the next wave of shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Vanik wrote:
maybe it's cause it's kingdom death

It's cause it's Kingdom Death. laugh

You are DEFINITELY correct to ask this question (so long as it wasn't already answered!). I've seen more different ways creators have managed their pledge managers (and late backers) than similar ones. Good luck surviving your first KS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Tin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sam and Max wrote:
Vanik wrote:
maybe it's cause it's kingdom death

Good luck surviving your first KS!

Or your last

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike T

Illinois
msg tools
lol that's disheartening. I love the idea of kickstarter but it doesn't seem to have an kind of pattern to how it works with creators or backers. I got an email to confirm my order from kd but they still haven't charged me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilja Preuß
Germany
Karlsruhe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, if you're a late backer, then Kickstarter isn't involved at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.