Kooky Kooks
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After a few games several questions have arisen:

So I have glued swords to some of the regular marines though they are still equipped with bolters. Are they allowed to use these swords in close combat?

What kind of two-part gun (glued as instructed in the assembly guide) do the sergeants wield? I cannot find them on the weapons table, so I tend to use them as regular bolters. If anyone knows more please let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Cookiepants wrote:
After a few games several questions have arisen:

So I have glued swords to some of the regular marines though they are still equipped with bolters. Are they allowed to use these swords in close combat?

What kind of two-part gun (glued as instructed in the assembly guide) do the sergeants wield? I cannot find them on the weapons table, so I tend to use them as regular bolters. If anyone knows more please let me know.

You go by the squad composition on the unit cards, so tac' marines don't get the benefits of a sword even if you add them to the models. The sergeant's multi-part weapon is a combi-weapon. Again, refer to the squad composition details on the card.

(4 edits? Yeah. This is what happens when I don't have coffee and can't do words or comprehension.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kooky Kooks
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks. My problem is still that I have no idea what to combi-weapon I have there on my Tactical Legionary Sergeant. Could you tell me what the weapons (B50, B51, B52) in the assembly guide are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Cookiepants wrote:
Ok, thanks. My problem is still that I have no idea what to combi-weapon I have there on my Tactical Legionary Sergeant. Could you tell me what the weapons (B50, B51, B52) in the assembly guide are.

When you fire it, you choose to use it as a regular bolter or as the secondary weapon. You choose the secondary weapon at the beginning of the game, and it can be a flamer, melta, or plasma.

If you are playing "what you see is what you get," then B50 is plasma, B51 is melta, and B52 is flamer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.