A. G.
Lithuania
Vilnius
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought the game on Ebay. Used. It took month and a half to ship it over the pond. Opened the box, looked through the contents (excellent condition by the way) and found out, that Burnt offerings adventure deck is missing. No response from the seller (yet). Any ideas what should I do? Is it possible to get this deck separately?
Thanks for your thoughts.

AG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here. Move along.
badge
Rules? I gotta read RULES‽
mbmbmbmbmb
Deck 1 is part of the core, so unless Paizo can help you somehow you can't get it. I guess that's a 1-star review from you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ahearne
United States
Ayer
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you saying you looked through all the cards and you have none with the deck 1 indicator? That's a real bummer. Can eBay help you get a refund?

As said, your only recourse is Paizo, and I'm really doubtful they will do anything, in this situation.

EDIT: The deck indicator is in the upper right corner of the card. The base set cards say B. The character add-on cards say C. The Burnt Offerings cards say 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam S.
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
elcoderdude wrote:
Are you saying you looked through all the cards and you have none with the deck 1 indicator?

This is a good point. Not everyone saves the boxes. OP, your seller may have just left the 1st adventure deck mixed in with the base cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. G.
Lithuania
Vilnius
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gnurf wrote:
Deck 1 is part of the core, so unless Paizo can help you somehow you can't get it. I guess that's a 1-star review from you?

More of a 1 star rating to the seller, not the game.

elcoderdude wrote:
Are you saying you looked through all the cards and you have none with the deck 1 indicator? That's a real bummer. Can eBay help you get a refund?

As said, your only recourse is Paizo, and I'm really doubtful they will do anything, in this situation.

EDIT: The deck indicator is in the upper right corner of the card. The base set cards say B. The character add-on cards say C. The Burnt Offerings cards say 1.

I've looked through all the cards, sorted everything. No cards with No 1 in the upper right corner.

sch21c wrote:
elcoderdude wrote:
Are you saying you looked through all the cards and you have none with the deck 1 indicator?

This is a good point. Not everyone saves the boxes. OP, your seller may have just left the 1st adventure deck mixed in with the base cards.

Only character add-on pack was mixed in. No 1st adventure.

BUT

The problem was solved in the most normal way. Seller replied. He thought, that Burnt offerings is a separate expansion, not the part of the base game. I will get it, with addition of Skinsaw murders as a sweetener.
Thanks to everyone for your concern. I was becoming desperate after going through the pile of cards for the third time...

AG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here. Move along.
badge
Rules? I gotta read RULES‽
mbmbmbmbmb
Keisus wrote:
gnurf wrote:
I guess that's a 1-star review from you?

More of a 1 star rating to the seller, not the game.

Yes, that's what I meant

Quote:

Seller replied. He thought, that Burnt offerings is a separate expansion, not the part of the base game. I will get it, with addition of Skinsaw murders as a sweetener.

Awesome! Top rating after all then

(I consider the rating overall trustworthiness, and that seems to be perfect with this seller.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam S.
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Keisus wrote:

The problem was solved in the most normal way. Seller replied. He thought, that Burnt offerings is a separate expansion, not the part of the base game. I will get it, with addition of Skinsaw murders as a sweetener.
Thanks to everyone for your concern. I was becoming desperate after going through the pile of cards for the third time...

AG

Great to hear. Enjoy the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.