Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Clarke
United Kingdom
Nantwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an additional copy of Exoplanets second hand, and noticed a small, wooden, green spaceship meeple. I wondered if this was an official extra, maybe some kind of Kickstarter add-on, or if the previous owner had just added it as a thematic first player marker or something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
Not on my copy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars F.
Germany
Köln
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yangtze2000 wrote:
I got an additional copy of Exoplanets second hand, and noticed a small, wooden, green spaceship meeple. I wondered if this was an official extra, maybe some kind of Kickstarter add-on, or if the previous owner had just added it as a thematic first player marker or something?

If I remember correctly, that was the KS-exclusive start player marker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Clarke
United Kingdom
Nantwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Florino wrote:
If I remember correctly, that was the KS-exclusive start player marker.

Cool! Thanks for that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yangtze2000 wrote:

Any chance you can post a photo of this spaceship?

I got 6 copies of the game via the KS and don't remember seeing any green spaceship first player markers in any of them.

Oh, maybe I do I can't remember.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Laporbo wrote:
yangtze2000 wrote:

Any chance you can post a photo of this spaceship?

I got 6 copies of the game via the KS and don't remember seeing any green spaceship first player markers in any of them.

Oh, maybe I do I can't remember.

Here you go
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.