mortego
United States
New Kensington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll
1. In your opinion, this game is "best" played at how many players?
Solo
2 players
3 players
4 players
2. The core set supports 1 - 2 players but do you consider the game, overall, to be for 1 - 2 players or 1 - 4 players?
1 - 2 players
1 - 4 players
3. For now, what are your plans for this game?
You own the core set and that's good enough for now
You own the core set and plan on buying some of the expansions
You own the core set & plan on owning just the main expansions
You own the core set & plan on owning everything about this game
4. In your group are you the one who owns enough cards to support 4 players?
yes
no
others in my group also own enough cards to support 4 players
      146 answers
Poll created by killerjoe1962

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Besser
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish the question about which player count was best were a multiple choice selection. I would have selected all of them, since I think it works equally well at each count.
Also, the last question presumes that someone in the group can support four players, which isn't true. No one in my group has enough support four players, although most have enough to share between two players. Everyone has been building their own decks or borrowing cards to do so without trouble, but no one is feeling obligated to provide for a four person group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon George
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jayelbird wrote:
Also, the last question presumes that someone in the group can support four players, which isn't true. No one in my group has enough support four players, although most have enough to share between two players. Everyone has been building their own decks or borrowing cards to do so without trouble, but no one is feeling obligated to provide for a four person group.

Yep. It's an LCG, the default assumption is that players each approach the game with their own collection. This poll doesn't seem to even consider that possibility?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B.D. Flory
United States
New York
flag msg tools
brg1007 wrote:

Yep. It's an LCG, the default assumption is that players each approach the game with their own collection. This poll doesn't seem to even consider that possibility?

Also needs options for multiple groups/game nights with large groups who mix and match players campaign to campaign.

ETA: Also, for owning 2 core sets, along with various expansion options.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mortego
United States
New Kensington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brg1007 wrote:
jayelbird wrote:

I suppose I could've added that option (BYOCs), last week I likened playing this game like Magic The gathering in that you and your friends each bring your own cards to play.

Please, add your own poll to this threads for nuances I missed.
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.