Subject: Why 2 characters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ivo
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
Hi,

any insights why 2 player games you must draw 2 figures for scoring?? Somehow I dont get the idea..

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jawby
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess is so that you have more opportunities to score victory points at the end of the game since you only have two players and each player is able to score on every character in play for that game, not just their own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudoH LudoH
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I always thought the idea was to score more different aspects, and have to follow several tracks. Else just one score for you and one for your adversary might be a bit easy to guess and would not give reward for performing on several aspects.

Thinking again about it I believe that if you had just 2 characters, then you'd better focus much more on the other ways to make points, and the craftsmen especially the third ones would become too powerful
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ori Avtalion
Israel
flag msg tools
You can also play with a variant (from the Ladies rulebook):
Give each player only 1 secret figure, but also place 1 face-up figure on the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivo
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
Thank you fellas!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.