Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paweł Stępniak
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I'd like to mark games, which I played first time. On the end of the year I'd like to see how many new games I get to know. Is any possibility to add some mark during logging plays and later search only these games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can use some of the Private Information fields, for example the Inventory Date field.

If you don't use the Acquisition Date, you can use that - it is easy to sort games in your collection using that field.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Stępniak
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
You can use some of the Private Information fields, for example the Inventory Date field.

If you don't use the Acquisition Date, you can use that - it is easy to sort games in your collection using that field.

But I'd like to see this in "Played", not in "Collection". Probably if I do not find how to do it, I would use your tip, but I'd like to avoid inputing data 2 times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you use game pages to log plays, it would indeed need additional hoops.

I use my collection view to log plays, so with just two click I can also use the Status box to add some tag (like Want to Play). They would need to be cleared at the end of the year though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Stępniak
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I use "My BGG" app, I usually play in the cafe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sigmarpriest wrote:
Hi,
I'd like to mark games, which I played first time. On the end of the year I'd like to see how many new games I get to know. Is any possibility to add some mark during logging plays and later search only these games?

Not within logging, but you can individually tag each of these games directly.

/wiki/page/Tags

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Click the yellow X in my geekbadges. It will take you to Friendless' extended stats. Follow the guide to sign up, and you'll get a gazillion stats like that, without having to tag manually
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Stępniak
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TVis wrote:
sigmarpriest wrote:
Hi,

Not within logging, but you can individually tag each of these games directly.

/wiki/page/Tags

Useing this tags can be annoying for other people, who see #game_known_in_2017 on various game pages.

SpecularRain wrote:
Click the yellow X in my geekbadges. It will take you to Friendless' extended stats. Follow the guide to sign up, and you'll get a gazillion stats like that, without having to tag manually

It's looks great! A lot of processed data shown in diagrams it's something I was looking for. It's a pity, that BGG doesn't have a little something like that. Or it's a shame if I can't find it.
Tell me please, If i connect my BGG account with these, I would add my plays on this page and it would automatically add my rating, score, quantity etc. on BGG?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sigmarpriest wrote:
SpecularRain wrote:

It's looks great! A lot of processed data shown in diagrams it's something I was looking for. It's a pity, that BGG doesn't have a little something like that. Or it's a shame if I can't find it.
Tell me please, If i connect my BGG account with these, I would add my plays on this page and it would automatically add my rating, score, quantity etc. on BGG?

You just need to log your games on BGG as usual. The FES page downloads your logged plays and collection data on regular intervals, and updates all the stats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Stępniak
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I log games same as now, how will I distinguish games that I get to know in this year from games I log in first time on BGG this year, but I played them before?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sigmarpriest wrote:
If I log games same as now, how will I distinguish games that I get to know in this year from games I log in first time on BGG this year, but I played them before?

Ah, I guess you could log a play of the game in an earlier year? Preferably the year you first played the game, if you still remember when that was.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.