Thunderbolt Apache Leader» Forums » General

Subject: Purchasing the game despite cards misprints ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Narff
France
flag msg tools
mb
Well, I was beginning to think about buying this game. But the price is high (at least for me), and... I saw this threads :
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1726212/missing-surge-card
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1716695/duplicates-new-seal...
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1705712/missing-pilot-cards
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1510936/two-same-pilot-card...
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1582087/have-i-received-mis...

It's a lot of issues for such a pricey game :/
So here is my question : do you think it still would be worth it to buy it, taking the risk to fall into a "bad" copy ? Is the risk high ?
Or should I wait an hopefully better another reprint ? (but this would be in several years at least)
Is there a way to know if the game is a reprint without opening the blister ?
The game really sounds awesome. But like I said, that's a lot of issues, and I'm almost off only because of this cards issues : if I buy an expensive game, I don't want to have parts of my game missing ^^"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Graham
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought the game in January and I don't have any issues with any componenets. I bought it at either coolstuff or MM. can't remember. But I think it is well worth the price. Not the price on the DVG website though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Beckler
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know NWSOnline game store typically carries DVG products at a price comparable to CoolStuff and Miniature Market.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Narff
France
flag msg tools
mb
Unfortunately since I'm living in France, it's full price or nothing I'm afraid : it would costs me the same (even slightly higher) to buy on a cheaper US website than on my usual web-store.
But thanks for the suggestions
So according to you, it's not worth the full price...?
May be should I give up and try to find the older (1992) version ?
Could this issue of duplicated cards be very limited, and not really worth to worry about ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Beckler
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
narff wrote:
So here is my question : do you think it still would be worth it to buy it, taking the risk to fall into a "bad" copy ? Is the risk high ?
Or should I wait an hopefully better another reprint ? (but this would be in several years at least)
The game really sounds awesome. But like I said, that's a lot of issues, and I'm almost off only because of this cards issues : if I buy an expensive game, I don't want to have parts of my game missing ^^"

I really love this game and consider it the best of the Leader series to date, largely because of the random terrain features that creates a neat little problem of how to use my forces to take out the ground units while minimizing the risk. Lots of cool little decisions that intertwine at just the right level of complexity without sacrificing quick gameplay. If you have an interest, I'd definitely seek out a known-good copy.

My advice: I would wait. I realize that DVG is a small company, and problems do happen, but it seems as though there are a number of people having problems with their copy from the recent print run. The reports are that the "solve" is for them to send PDFs and you print your own replacement cards. Hopefully this is only an interim solution and that DVG is pursuing some path to where they can send out physical replacement cards soon... But until they have such a plan in place and communicated to community, I would not purchase the game. Just like I would not purchase a car if there was a 1 in 20 chance it would arrive without the promised steering wheel and told to just "make my own".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Beckler
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
narff wrote:
Unfortunately since I'm living in France, it's full price or nothing I'm afraid : it would costs me the same (even slightly higher) to buy on a cheaper US website than on my usual web-store.
But thanks for the suggestions
So according to you, it's not worth the full price...?
May be should I give up and try to find the older (1992) version ?
Could this issue of duplicated cards be very limited, and not really worth to worry about ?

Sorry - I was writing out my previous reply and didn't see this post.

I have been following the threads involving missing and/or duplicated cards... if you are content with printing your own cards or making proxies until such time that DVG can replace those cards, then you may be OK with taking a chance of getting a copy from the recent print run. It's not like these are the random draw cards and having a card of a different size/color/shape/thickness will spoil the gameplay. But for me personally, I don't have the appetite to print/proxy components that I should have received in the first place - I think a company needs to go to great lengths to resolve such problems, whenever they happen. Maybe DVG has such a plan in the works, but I have not come across any info on it.

As for the '92 edition of the game, it is significantly different than the 2008 version, from what I understand. Some folks prefer the 92 over the 08 versions, so I'd suggest you ask some questions here on BGG and solicit some opinions. Just state your thinking on what elements and aspects of TAL that are attractive to you so we all can help you decide.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rahul Chandra
Canada
St. John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the one hand, yes they should replace them - just get a few hundred / thousand cards printed (I'm unsure how big their game print run was) and mail them out as needed.

On the other, TAL is really good and having mismatched pilot cards is not such a big deal (compared to event, situation, aircraft, battalion etc.) so if you want it, get it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yup, get it. Having a few pilot cards with the wrong info on one side is annoying, but an easy fix (assuming you don't mind some DIY).

FYI, I'd have been happy paying 150 dollars for the game, about twice what I bought it for back in 2013 or so.

Two places to get the correct data:

TAL Pilot Card corrected (FRONT)
TAL Pilot Roster v1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brown
United States
Westfield
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DVG does have a Vassal module for TAL for sale. I picked it up because sometimes gaming on the computer if more feasible than having to setup and tear down a game. This would be a way to avoid the shipping and the module itself is quite a bit cheaper than the physical game.

Note, last I knew the version they give you has 1 or 2 issues (a couple pilots who are missing a skill level while having duplicates of another skill level. Everything is there, so if you go that route and the version you get has issues, feel free to message me and I can walk you through fixing it.

The physical game is well worth some issues though and there are definitely work-arounds as folks above have outlined.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hal Martin
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
Love my Oilers!
badge
I miss my boy :(
mbmbmbmbmb
wedgeantilles1971 wrote:
I know NWSOnline game store typically carries DVG products at a price comparable to CoolStuff and Miniature Market.

Christopher Dean at NWS has been a huge ally to DVG and this forum. If you get a bummed copy, I'm certain DVG will do their best, even though a small and busy company, to remedy the issue. NWS would be my online company of choice if I were to order it online.

**EDIT** Don't let the fear of a misprint scare you away from this fantastic game. You would be doing yourself a disservice. Far and away DVG's finest in it's 'Leader' series.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt A.
United States
Willoughby
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
wedgeantilles1971 wrote:
narff wrote:

I really love this game and consider it the best of the Leader series to date, largely because of the random terrain features that creates a neat little problem of how to use my forces to take out the ground units while minimizing the risk. Lots of cool little decisions that intertwine at just the right level of complexity without sacrificing quick gameplay. If you have an interest, I'd definitely seek out a known-good copy.

My advice: I would wait. I realize that DVG is a small company, and problems do happen, but it seems as though there are a number of people having problems with their copy from the recent print run. The reports are that the "solve" is for them to send PDFs and you print your own replacement cards. Hopefully this is only an interim solution and that DVG is pursuing some path to where they can send out physical replacement cards soon... But until they have such a plan in place and communicated to community, I would not purchase the game. Just like I would not purchase a car if there was a 1 in 20 chance it would arrive without the promised steering wheel and told to just "make my own".

I agree that DVG should make it right by getting new cards made. Mail them out to those who request them and include with all new shipments of the game. PDF wouldn't cut it for me. The games aren't inexpensive, I own a bunch of DVG games, am generally a fan of them and have Sherman Leader coming when it's released. Would feel the same about any of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Narff
France
flag msg tools
mb
I'll do my best to answer to everyone Thanks for all the opinions & help

wedgeantilles1971 wrote:
I think a company needs to go to great lengths to resolve such problems, whenever they happen. Maybe DVG has such a plan in the works, but I have not come across any info on it.

schism70 wrote:

I agree that DVG should make it right by getting new cards made. Mail them out to those who request them and include with all new shipments of the game. PDF wouldn't cut it for me. The games aren't inexpensive, I own a bunch of DVG games, am generally a fan of them and have Sherman Leader coming when it's released. Would feel the same about any of them.

Well, if there was at least an official announce, I would go for it without hesitation, trusting the company, but for now, it seems totally quiet, so I don't know what to expect at all. I really don't want to be rude with DVG (really), but this situation is not really good when you sell expensive games, and it really can be a big pull-off for buying their game(s). They really should do something if they want to be a trusted company (I think).

Granger44 wrote:
DVG does have a Vassal module for TAL for sale. [...]

Concerning Vassal module, I'm currently trying the 1992's version to get more the feel of the game because I never played any game of this category before and wanted to be sure I wasn't doing a mistake when thinking seriously of buying the 2012 version (after watching marco's video, and several others including some of gameplay of course, like yours Moe45673 ).
The conclusion is : the game really sounds great (both versions by the way ), but I find it too tedious concerning the interface on vassal. I would enjoy it infinitely more if I was playing a physical version of the game. Here I'm always struggling with windows/zoom, where to find what, not always seeing my pilots/planes cards...
Not really an issue with the Vassal module itself I think, it's more that I would appreciate a lot more to have everything lying down on the table, manipulating easily physically things. But I must specify that I never liked to play computerized versions of boardgames (I really love to play the "real" games)(and I like to be less on a computer)
And the rules of the older version are interesting, but a bit more "old-school" and "complicated" on some points. Never too much and that's not really a problem (when I'll have finished my first campaign, it will be better I think), but I understand more when people say new edition is a bit streamlined.

rchandra wrote:
On the other, TAL is really good and having mismatched pilot cards is not such a big deal (compared to event, situation, aircraft, battalion etc.) so if you want it, get it.

Moe45673 wrote:
Yup, get it. Having a few pilot cards with the wrong info on one side is annoying, but an easy fix (assuming you don't mind some DIY).

Granger44 wrote:
The physical game is well worth some issues though and there are definitely work-arounds as folks above have outlined.

Longbombed wrote:
Don't let the fear of a misprint scare you away from this fantastic game. You would be doing yourself a disservice. Far and away DVG's finest in it's 'Leader' series.

So for some of you the game is really so good that few misprints aren't really worth to worry about, and wouldn't prevent you to buy the game at full price ?
I must say that it's pretty impressive : the game must be really good.

Moe45673 wrote:

Granger44 wrote:
Note, last I knew the version they give you has 1 or 2 issues (a couple pilots who are missing a skill level while having duplicates of another skill level.

This leads me to this questions : what is the "worst" situation I could encounter : only 3 misprinted pilot cards at maximum ? And do you know if it happened often or if it was only several unlucky games who had the issue at various degrees ? (I guess nobody knows exactly but well, it doesn't hurt to ask...)
If I sleeve pilot cards, it could be solved easily, no ? What kind of DiY would be implied ?

If I want to ask questions concerning 1992 vs 2012 versions, shall I create a new thread ? (because yeah, finally this leads to several questions between them two )
Only one quick question : if I have one version, is having the other still interesting ? (eg, if buying 1992 version won't I regret it later because I'll finally want 2012's version which would make it "obsolete" ?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Narff
France
flag msg tools
mb
Edit : Oups, I forgot this (sorry, and sorry for second post) :
Longbombed wrote:
Christopher Dean at NWS has been a huge ally to DVG and this forum. If you get a bummed copy, I'm certain DVG will do their best, even though a small and busy company, to remedy the issue. NWS would be my online company of choice if I were to order it online.
Well, I would like to (I read good things concerning that store around here), but unfortunately I live in France and shipping costs usually kill the deal (and I must say too that I love my usual online store : they have very reasonable prices, they're really, really ready to help and always do their best).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Beckler
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
narff wrote:

This leads me to this questions : what is the "worst" situation I could encounter : only 3 misprinted pilot cards at maximum ? And do you know if it happened often or if it was only several unlucky games who had the issue at various degrees ? (I guess nobody knows exactly but well, it doesn't hurt to ask...)
If I sleeve pilot cards, it could be solved easily, no ? What kind of DiY would be implied ?

This is a terrific game and is a great intro into the "light wargame" genre. Absolutely worth the $90 I paid for it several years ago! From what I've seen in recent weeks, it appears as though the worst case reported so far would be you would be missing some of the pilots due to missing cards or duplicates, or missing the Surge objective card.

In gameplay terms, you have 28 pilots available, with each pilot having 6 different experience levels which show their skill improvement from Newbie up to Ace. The pilots are tied to specific types of aircraft and a typical campaign may only have 4-10 pilots used. Depending on your personal game preferences, you may play a number of games without missing those particular pilot cards. But these are none of the "random draw" cards, so you can easily DIY and create your own proxy - folks here would be happy to provide the needed card info.

There are 3 cards which contain 6 objectives / scenarios, so having one of those cards having the same info printed on both sides, you are missing one of the missions that you would choose when setting up the campaign. But again, this isn't one of the "random draw" cards and you can easily create a proxy - again, I'd be happy to provide the missing card text so you can play the mission.

So far as I have seen, none of the random cards have had any problems reported, so you won't have any cases of mismatched proxy cards giving away what the next random card draw will be. Even if there were, if you were sleeving cards, that might bypass such an issue anyway.

Quote:

If I want to ask questions concerning 1992 vs 2012 versions, shall I create a new thread ? (because yeah, finally this leads to several questions between them two )

I'd suggest a new thread. You'll get new eyes on the conversation that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rahul Chandra
Canada
St. John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess the pilot cards do have one use for which condition is relevant - choosing the team in Random Squadron Selection, which is the way I prefer to play. I didn't think of it at first because I use dice to choose the pilots, and you could also use their aircraft counters in the draw cup instead. Or as long as each pilot has one real card, you're still fine to shuffle them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Narff
France
flag msg tools
mb
wedgeantilles1971 wrote:
This is a terrific game and is a great intro into the "light wargame" genre. Absolutely worth the $90 I paid for it several years ago! From what I've seen in recent weeks, it appears as though the worst case reported so far would be you would be missing some of the pilots due to missing cards or duplicates, or missing the Surge objective card.

In conclusion, all of this is not nice, but nothing too bad either. The Surge objective card is more unpleasant I think... But still not gamebreaking and there seems to be less chances of that to happen. Thanks for the precise summary
There are good chances I'll take it, hoping that DVG will do something in the months/years to come (and of course, hoping too I won't encounter misprinted cards since it doesn't seems to be a generalized issue)(maybe I'll have luck for once ). I'm only waiting some feedback on the questions I finally thought about this last days concerning the 1991's version before taking a final decision.

wedgeantilles1971 wrote:

narff wrote:

I'd suggest a new thread. You'll get new eyes on the conversation that way.

And it's here ! I haven't made it earlier because I was totally sick the last days XD

rchandra wrote:
I guess the pilot cards do have one use for which condition is relevant - choosing the team in Random Squadron Selection, which is the way I prefer to play. I didn't think of it at first because I use dice to choose the pilots, and you could also use their aircraft counters in the draw cup instead. Or as long as each pilot has one real card, you're still fine to shuffle them.

I saw the file helping random pilot selection, and was thinking of using it if I buy the game, simply because it sounds much more convenient than selecting all pilot cards, shuffling them etc... Of course shuffling cards is always more fun but there seems to be a lot of them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
to clarify, the pilot cards and the situation cards (of which Surge is one) are mainly for reference and to inform the player of specific rules currently applicable. like Dan said, these are chosen and not randomly drawn. A proxy, such as a printout, will serve an identical purpose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Beckler
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are slow in getting responses on the 1991 vs 2012 version thread, you may consider cross-posting it to the current edition forums.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I recommend my video on TAL. It's a 20m overview of what the game provides to the player, including a short playthrough. Additionally, the description has every link I think is useful to the player to help keep the experience flowing and not bogged down in card/manual flipping, rulechecking, etc.

The Gist: What's it like to play TAL?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Narff
France
flag msg tools
mb
wedgeantilles1971 wrote:
If you are slow in getting responses on the 1991 vs 2012 version thread, you may consider cross-posting it to the current edition forums.

I was fortunate : there were helpful people who answered to all my questions But thanks for the suggestion !

Moe45673 wrote:
I recommend my video on TAL. [...] Additionally, the description has every link I think is useful to the player to help keep the experience flowing and not bogged down in card/manual flipping, rulechecking, etc.

Well I already saw it before But I watched it again ! And I didn't noticed before the links under it, and they're indeed useful
This and several others I watched again or discovered (Nuts & Bolts: Thunderbolt/Apache Leader, Let's play Thunderbolt Apache Leader again, Let's play Thunderbolt Apache Leader yet again) really helped me to totally get the feel of the game and what to expect.

So, my usual online store had, exceptionally, one game who had a slightly damaged back of the box (one corner was a bit pushed), and so sold it at almost 15%-20% off (=14euros off)... This + all you said + the game looked great = I finally thought it was the occasion.
I was ready to have missing cards, prepared to the "worst"... And not ! All the cards are here ! No problem ! [yeah, you can imagine absolute happiness here] I have only one slight issue : one of my Thunderbolt card took one small hit, like if there was a little gravel on it during printing and so the card has a kind of "impact" (it's not related to the box : the card was inside a sealed deck so I don't understand how it happened). But well, everything else is in fine and the damage is minor.
So thank you all for helping me to decide I was ready to have some "bad" cards and would have still be very happy to have the game, and here I'm really happy !

I made my first play !
It lasted easily 9 hours in total (in two evenings), because of reading rules the first evening slowed a bit the play.
I played Iraq, with Surge situation... And won with 21 VP cool
I took 2 A-10A and 2 AH-64A.

Maybe one extra SO point than allowed was used at first day (rule mistake ). One hit may have been overpowered because I overlooked the -4 to a building for my first building... And maybe some other mistakes...
But except for this, I was really in it ! I laughed at myself when I realized that my second planed attack of the first day didn't had any SO available, because I just used them all with the "return" situation card who allowed me to fully bombard one battalion for 3 SO points (= best luck ever to destroy the biggest threat : 6A), which I did without thinking about the consequences and forgetting about the next mission... So I made a mission with only "free" weapons (I almost aborted it when I realized no SO points where available, but finally thought it was worth the try)(and was right to try, it resulted in an half success which was useful in the last day).
After that, there was missions like "oh my, maybe I should have took more adapted weapons for a bombardment mission : that's a lot of units in some hexes".
Or this time you realize that a better scouting roll would have really helped you in this particular mission where you took almost not enough firepower. And I made some very bad decisions concerning some of my pilots which lead them to fly in really dangerous positions, which resulted in... well it could've been worse I guess (let's say some pilots where a bit "stressed" to take some particular aircrafts after ) And sometimes it was "hum, maybe I should consider taking a fast pilot in next mission, it could help a lot".
But I was lucky in some very important shots, or drawing some good cards in good timing. And everything was almost always so close to fail, but you're still doing your best to control as much as you can. I was always planning, thinking, hoping, ...
That was great.
I'm a very happy owner of Thunderbolt Apache Leader
And I'm looking for more plays !!
I love the material (despite the print quality that vary sometimes : cards are not always well centered for example, colors aren't exactly the same sometimes), I love the gameplay, the feel of the game.
So thanks for helping overcoming the fear of misprints, the game is really great for what I played. I hope the interest will last as much as I hope, but I've very good hopes it will

And big thanks to all reviewers and video makers too : that was of great help, and I certainly wouldn't have bought the game without you. (and thanks to creators of helping files too !!)

Now I'm only wondering, Iraq again, or another place ? Hum...

But to DVG : do something concerning this misprinted cards ! That's a shame because your game(s) is awesome ! I just can't advice someone to buy it (especially at full price) if there are misprinted cards, and that you don't send replacements
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey, great to see it was a hit! Based off your prior posts, I thought it might be

Are you sure you won Surge? I think you have to completely destroy 4 battalions in the first 2 days or something like that. DVG was highly mistaken making that the recommended first scenario!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Narff
France
flag msg tools
mb
Moe45673 wrote:
Hey, great to see it was a hit! Based off your prior posts, I thought it might be

Yeah, I was thinking & hoping it too... and it delivered exactly what I was expecting thanks to all reviews & videos... expect that when YOU play, it's really even more awesome !
I'm really happy with it (and grateful to people like you who helped me taking the decision to buy it)

Moe45673 wrote:

Are you sure you won Surge? I think you have to completely destroy 4 battalions in the first 2 days or something like that. DVG was highly mistaken making that the recommended first scenario!

Yep ! But as I said, I made some rules mistakes which helped me a bit (and I've certainly made more rule mistakes than I actually remember), and I was lucky on some key points and without them I certainly wouldn't have won.
But I wasn't totally "green", I watched two long gameplay series (the two from Mathias Köppen), several reviews/explanation of rules, and I played 2 short campaign of the 91' version on Vassal before playing it. So it may have helped me to avoid too bad decisions
I targeted easiest battalions the first day. I destroyed 3A, and when I returned to the base, I had the opportunity to spend 3 SO points to destroy one battalion of my choice... I destroyed 6A : it was threatening, and this way I had the 2nd destroyed battalions for the 1st day. That's where I realized I had no more SO points for 2nd mission : 7A, which I still tried with "free" weapons... and succeeded to only half it.
Second day, I destroyed 7A & 2C, and 3rd day, destroyed 3S & 4S.
But I had luck on some very crucial rolls : some very good scout rolls, some desperate hits were success... And some good cards drawn. Believe me : I was always on the edge, close to loose the campaign, and sometimes with the result of only one die roll
I saw on the forum it wasn't the best to begin, but I told myself "Well, why not trying it, as advised in rules ?" and it was started ! But for someone who absolutely not knows the game before opening the box, indeed, it's not a good beginner setting at all, I totally agree XD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Is the misprints still an issue here in the USA or has it been resolved?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Beckler
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the issues were centered around the most recent print run of the game and impacted some of the boxes in that particular run - doesn't seem to have affected all the boxes in this run, so it'll be hit-and-miss. I'm not aware of any additional runs since that time, so I expect there's a possibility of encountering the problems if you buy a new, in-stock copy of TAL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris D
Italy
Muggiò
MB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought a new copy and it has the three pilot cards misprints reported (the cards have two identical sides, missing one level of experiences), which seems to be the common thing in the last print run. A little bit annoying, yes, but nothing that makes the game unplayable, printing out the correct sides is fine since they are not shuffled anyway. Everything else seems in order, so it makes me think that other missing cards or problems are related to the single copy, it boils down to (bad) luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.