7 Posts

Dark Souls: The Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris Tottey
msg tools
HI

Just a quick question (well two questions actually) do the expansions for reaching pledge goals release at the same time as the Base game?

Will all expansions be available to general public who didn't pledge?

Sorry if both answers are obvious and thanks for any help in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Stanford
United Kingdom
Baildon
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
christottey85 wrote:
HI

Just a quick question (well two questions actually) do the expansions for reaching pledge goals release at the same time as the Base game?

Will all expansions be available to general public who didn't pledge?

Sorry if both answers are obvious and thanks for any help in advance

Yeah mean the stretch goals? I don't know if they'll hit retail at the same time as the base game, as I'm not sure when the base is getting the retail release. They aren't shipping to backers until later in the year though, while the core game is due fairly soon.

From memory, there weren't any KS exclusives, so the answer to your second question is a definite Yes. In fact there were some items that are retail-only, and unavailable even in the pledge manager.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris Tottey
msg tools
Everything I needed to know

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer Lagerpusch
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
The base game will be released in April. Expansions will be released later this year, maybe in october.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris Tottey
msg tools
Are the expansions due to release progressively or simultaneously?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Stanford
United Kingdom
Baildon
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
christottey85 wrote:
Are the expansions due to release progressively or simultaneously?

We don't know the retail release dates for specific expansions yet, so we don't know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shanick Echidna
msg tools
They told the Backer that they get their Stretch Goals Q3-Q4 this Year. So i'm sure the Retail will be the same. Also they said they will will Design the Painted World of Ariamis for 2018. Not 100% Confirmed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.