Popular Tags: [View All]
BoardGameCo
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm missing a copy of a Firefly base game rulebook, does anyone want to sell me there copy for $10 plus shipping costs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger BW
United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You know you can download it from http://fireflythegame.com/howtoplay/TheRulebook.aspx right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
alexsr wrote:
I'm missing a copy of a Firefly base game rulebook, does anyone want to sell me there copy for $10 plus shipping costs?
Have you contacted GF9? They'll likely help you out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoardGameCo
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I can download but I want a physical copy. And we tried GF9, they don't sell or provide rulebooks unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Print the download, it will be cheaper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the OP's profile, he's definitely planning to trade/sell this game, which is why he wants an original rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoardGameCo
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cbs42 wrote:
Looking at the OP's profile, he's definitely planning to trade/sell this game, which is why he wants an original rulebook.

More specifically I already sold it, it was missing the rulebook, and I'm trying to buy a replacement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
n815e wrote:
Alex, I use the UPS Store in my area to print things like this when needed, they're very good an reasonably priced. It might be a good solution if you cannot find an original.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoardGameCo
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Murr wrote:
n815e wrote:
Alex, I use the UPS Store in my area to print things like this when needed, they're very good an reasonably priced. It might be a good solution if you cannot find an original.

Much appreciated but the guy is being very specific (which is is right, it's my fault for providing an incomplete game). I offered him $15 cash and he preferred that I use that to try to source a rulebook from someone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Elliott
United States
South Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where are you located? I have no plans on ever getting rid of my copy of the game, but I use electronic versions of the rulebooks, so I wouldn't mind giving mine up. I've kept it in the box, except when we play, so it's in very good condition (not an official rating, but it's not torn or folded or anything).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.