5 Posts

Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: Default sheets for costum scenarios rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MD Romero
Italy
flag msg tools
Hey there everyone! I just signed in so I'm kinda new here.
I've been playing the Arkham series games for a while now and I would like to try to build my own scenarios for the Living Card Game. Thing Is I would like to have some blank versions of the cards so I can add the text.
If there has been a similar thread just link it to me so I can download the scenarios and post it once they are done. Also I will put them both in Italian and English if someone is interested

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Miles
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You might want to start with this thread, then perhaps send a private message to some of the folks who commented.
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/24903747

It sounds like the Strange Eons software may give you some card templates, but I wouldn't really know. I just found this by searching "software" in the forums and quickly scanned the comments.

Quoting Eric Martin in that thread:
Quote:
I don't exactly remember how I got the Arkham Horror stuff but I do remember that there was an option that allowed me to add it from one of the dropdown menus at the top of the page.

As for the cards, I can't really take much credit, since the program does about 90% of the formatting. My only input is the card text.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bennett
msg tools
stevemiles wrote:
You might want to start with this thread, then perhaps send a private message to some of the folks who commented.
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/24903747

It sounds like the Strange Eons software may give you some card templates, but I wouldn't really know. I just found this by searching "software" in the forums and quickly scanned the comments.

Quoting Eric Martin in that thread:
Quote:
I don't exactly remember how I got the Arkham Horror stuff but I do remember that there was an option that allowed me to add it from one of the dropdown menus at the top of the page.

As for the cards, I can't really take much credit, since the program does about 90% of the formatting. My only input is the card text.

Strange Eons is software to create custom cards for a bunch of different games. It takes some getting used to, but the Arkham Horror: The Card Game plugin contains templates for all card types.

If you decide to get it, you can get the plugin with the Catalog... option in the Toolbox menu in Strange Eons. Look for Arkham Horror: The Card Game, it will download and install it for you. There are a number of people here that can answer questions about Strange Eons.

Alternatively, I've seen at least two different sets of Photoshop templates created for this game, I think they are available in the Files section here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MD Romero
Italy
flag msg tools
Thank you so much ya'll!
I'll download it ASAP and give it a try
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lluis Salvador
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The indications given above are accurate; and of course, I'm interested in custom scenarios, in english, italian or how you feel more at home in the creation.
I hope seeing them son!
Kind regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.