Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: CSI - Dark Seas $11.99 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathaniel Baker
United States
Circle Pines
MN
flag msg tools
badge
Hnaarr oorrawarr!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This is what I call a Daily Deal. Ive played it before but could never justify the $30-40 price tag. Its officially been purchased. Grab yours soon.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Stokes
United States
North Augusta
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Duck Season!
badge
I also believe that you met the King of the Forest, Mei, and meeting him is a sign of good luck.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark Seas
CollStuffInc
1 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mls5stokes wrote:

Mechanisms
Dice Rolling
Partnerships
Tile Placement

rating/rank I think tells the story why this is being cleared out... maybe the bits are worth $12 for the game designers?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Geller
United States
Agoura Hills
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's actually a decent game. You have to ask AEG for new dice which they send out free. There was a mistake on the die. Which took a lot of heat from the BGG boards.





JeffyJeff wrote:
mls5stokes wrote:

Mechanisms
Dice Rolling
Partnerships
Tile Placement

rating/rank I think tells the story why this is being cleared out... maybe the bits are worth $12 for the game designers?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Morency
United States
Waterford
Michigan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
brutusbear wrote:
It's actually a decent game. You have to ask AEG for new dice which they send out free. There was a mistake on the die. Which took a lot of heat from the BGG boards.





JeffyJeff wrote:
mls5stokes wrote:

Mechanisms
Dice Rolling
Partnerships
Tile Placement

rating/rank I think tells the story why this is being cleared out... maybe the bits are worth $12 for the game designers?


I agree that is a decent game, if you don't mind a little luck in your tile draws.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl G
United States
Glendale
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's fun and plays pretty quickly. The art is great. Definitely worth $12.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Baldassar
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree great game, I think the low ratings are the issues with the dice, although as mentioned the company is top notch and sent out replacements at their cost

Harl wrote:
It's fun and plays pretty quickly. The art is great. Definitely worth $12.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Fez.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
How is it as a kids game?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
tebald wrote:
Agree great game, I think the low ratings are the issues with the dice, although as mentioned the company is top notch and sent out replacements at their cost

Harl wrote:
It's fun and plays pretty quickly. The art is great. Definitely worth $12.


I would not call this a "great" game, and I like pretty much anything. It's far too luck dependent, and you get turns where you can't actually do anything come up far too often . Art is nice though. (just my two cents)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Silverman
United States
Halfway between Castro and Mickey Mouse
Florida (FL)
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a pretty solid game, and an absolute steal at $12. That said, CSI has had this on sale for $12 before and I'm sure they will again, if it's not in this month's game budget.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Silverman
United States
Halfway between Castro and Mickey Mouse
Florida (FL)
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
FezAZ wrote:
How is it as a kids game?


It's a good choice for gamer kids, for sure. It's not a filler, though. An 8-year-old who hasn't played a hobby game before might have trouble with it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.