Benjamin Hester
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
meow
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/617871702/878-vikings-i...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh Wyeth
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Backed the early bird + both sets of minis. Having played other games in the same system, this looks as much fun and as easy to learn!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Densham
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Mustard Tiger wrote:
I really enjoy this system especially in 1812 invasion of Canada. I read rumors that there will be minis offered for 1812 as a part of this KS. Do these rumors have any merit?

Sadly, not on this KS. However, if folks who use the Vikings minis like them, then we might make a set for the BoA series. One set of minis should cover all three games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Menial
Germany
Rödermark
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hughwyeth wrote:
Backed the early bird + both sets of minis. Having played other games in the same system, this looks as much fun and as easy to learn!

I also considered that backing variant but was not sure if all the minis fit onto the standard map, therefore I backed by via the "Frigg's Vision" option.

Does anyone know if the minis fit on the normal map?
Edited: Will possibly be answered here: Regarding the minis for units and buildings

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McD
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I really like the change in the rule to the defending player has the initiative rather than the 'home' player. I think it should make it into a much more interesting game.

I was browsing out of curiosity, thinking my 1812 would kind of scratch that itch, but now I'm having to think about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
BlackSpy wrote:
Well, I really like the change in the rule to the defending player has the initiative rather than the 'home' player. I think it should make it into a much more interesting game.
That's the same as 1775 and 1754. 1812 is the anomaly here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.