Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
roger cox
United States
Spartanburg
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The errata dated 1-21-16 reads on the first line that "Future addition: an extended example of play, including a comprehensive control example and a thorough retreat example for land." I would like to know when these additions will be available, and where, and at what cost?
In this computerized world some live in, it is obvious that those of us who choose to eschew computers, who have no e-mail, no ATM cards and no cell phone (much less a smart phone) are being done a disservice by the industry we helped to support.
I have spoken to the head of Compass Games. Very nice fellow. He told me the first expansion for another Compass Game, "Absolute Victory", would appear in 'Paper Wars' issue 78, which is at least 6 months away. Now, I'd like to know when I can expect these extensions and expansions for "Blitz! A World in Conflict." If anyone knows the answer, I'd be much obliged if you would pass it on to me at this forum.
Thank you,

Roger Cox

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave LeLacheur
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
rogeracox wrote:
The errata dated 1-21-16 reads on the first line that "Future addition: an extended example of play, including a comprehensive control example and a thorough retreat example for land." I would like to know when these additions will be available, and where, and at what cost?
In this computerized world some live in, it is obvious that those of us who choose to eschew computers, who have no e-mail, no ATM cards and no cell phone (much less a smart phone) are being done a disservice by the industry we helped to support.
I have spoken to the head of Compass Games. Very nice fellow. He told me the first expansion for another Compass Game, "Absolute Victory", would appear in 'Paper Wars' issue 78, which is at least 6 months away. Now, I'd like to know when I can expect these extensions and expansions for "Blitz! A World in Conflict." If anyone knows the answer, I'd be much obliged if you would pass it on to me at this forum.
Thank you,

Roger Cox

Hi Roger,

Dave L., the Blitz designer here. I'm available to answer any and all of your questions, free of charge. Please post here, or email me via the BGG link, if you prefer. I'm typically a pretty speedy responder.

As you may have seen elsewhere on this BGG site for Blitz, there is a new expansion game in development, Blitz a Half Century of Conflict. While I will continue to answer questions about the already-published game, all of my game design time otherwise is going into the new project. There are no more updates planned for the Living Rules for the published game. There will be a complete update to the Blitz rules as part of the new expansion, and in that effort, I will be sure to include examples of game play to make the rules as clear as possible.

With kind regards,
Dave L.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.