4 Posts

Noah» Forums » Rules

Subject: which card to give after departure rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
vince wang
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
after a departure, the rule says "Then, give a number of cards to your opponents:"

the card given to your opponents comes from your hand or from the draw?if from the draw, can you look at it first?

thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Guimarães
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure i'ts from your hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vince wang
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for your reply,Eduardo
but in the overview txt in the gamegeek page, it says:
a new ferry becomes available for loading, and the player distributes 1-4 cards from the deck among his opponents

so, it seems contradictory to what you says

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Chilton
United Kingdom
Oldbury
West Midlands
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
invinciblewood wrote:
after a departure, the rule says "Then, give a number of cards to your opponents:"

the card given to your opponents comes from your hand or from the draw?if from the draw, can you look at it first?

thanks!

I think it's from your hand too. In the game setup, step 6 it says "Any remaining animals will not be used during this round...", which, to me, implies that the cards are taken from your hand.

Also, just found this reply from another thread:
Llewsor wrote:
From your hand.

The english rule book is not as clear as the original french rule book "Puis, vous donnez une certain nombre de cartes de votre main à vos adversaires". ("de votre main" means "from your hand").

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.