Vandel Arden
Germany
Leipzig
Sachsen
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Hi I cant find the answer but how can I add the "GameDesigner" "GamePublisher" and "GameArtist" to my avatar here on BGG ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Avalain wrote:
Hi I cant find the answer but how can I add the "GameDesigner" "GamePublisher" and "GameArtist" to my avatar here on BGG ?

ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Avalain wrote:

There is no official "Game Artist" badge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vandel Arden
Germany
Leipzig
Sachsen
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Octavian wrote:
Avalain wrote:

ninja

Thanks for your help sir!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo Sacchi
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
Hi, can I have more informations on how to get the Game Designer badge? I just subscribed to BGG after finding out that my "designer" profile page already exists
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Olcese
Argentina
Córdoba
Córdoba
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Done
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo Sacchi
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
Wow, that was quick Thank you very much for your help, sir
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Sheahan
United Kingdom
Wokingham
Berks
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I have a similar question. I looked through the forums but still don't quite understand how it works so apologies for the question. I have a profile (Eisley) and I have been credited as a designer (James Sheahan) on a game. How do I link the two? Also, I have read the designer profile page is different to your own user page - so I wondered how you edit that, but maybe that can only happen after it is linked with the user profile? Any help gratefully received.

Thanks,

James.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eisley wrote:
Hi,

I have a similar question. I looked through the forums but still don't quite understand how it works so apologies for the question. I have a profile (Eisley) and I have been credited as a designer (James Sheahan) on a game. How do I link the two? Also, I have read the designer profile page is different to your own user page - so I wondered how you edit that, but maybe that can only happen after it is linked with the user profile? Any help gratefully received.

Thanks,

James.

You can't link them, an admin has to do it for you (I've done it for you).

Anyone can edit the wiki sections of a page (including a designer page). Anything not user-editable can be correction with the Corrections link in the upper right (spelling of a name, for example).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Sheahan
United Kingdom
Wokingham
Berks
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. That's great.

Thanks,

James.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorry, but my searching has lead me to this thread as well.

I just submitted a board game of my design to the BGG database, but I wasn't able to set myself as the designer. I'm guessing the system needs to recognize me as a "Designer" somehow, but I don't know how to do that.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Olcese
Argentina
Córdoba
Córdoba
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Send me a gm when your name is approved as a designer (it will be approved after the game itself).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kungfugeek wrote:
I'm sorry, but my searching has lead me to this thread as well.

I just submitted a board game of my design to the BGG database, but I wasn't able to set myself as the designer. I'm guessing the system needs to recognize me as a "Designer" somehow, but I don't know how to do that.

Thanks in advance.

You have to add yourself as a "person" ( menubar MISC/(Add to database) PERSON).

You can then use the person entry to add that personas a designer or artist for a game when submitting the entry.

If the game has been entered without the designer or person entry, then you'll have to wait until the game is approved to add the designer as a correction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.