Hide
6 Posts

Fields of Despair: France 1914-1918» Forums » Rules

Subject: First Turn rule rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Apan Arne
msg tools
Regarding this rule at the opening of the 1914 scenario, is Allies allowed to perform their full action rounds to move and do combat before turn 1 like the CP? Or is it CP only, essentially giving them a double move-and-attack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Keckley
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fields of Despair - GMT P500.
mbmbmbmbmb
The "Opening Move" before turn one is a CP move only. It is into Belgium only. See 16.1 for details.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald EMCA LADD
Canada
Durham Region
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
p38_Lightning wrote:
The "Opening Move" before turn one is a CP move only. It is into Belgium only. See 16.1 for details.

Nice avatar change. It caught me a little off guard, but, it looks sharp.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Keckley
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vimy145 wrote:
p38_Lightning wrote:

Nice avatar change. It caught me a little off guard, but, it looks sharp.

Stole the idea from Joel Toppen. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Cracknell
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
p38_Lightning wrote:

Hi Kurt,

The playbook actually states: "The Opening Move must include an invasion of Belgium."

I was under the belief it is possible to move other SPs in Germany as well as into Belgium. Therefore possible to bolster the south. The 'include' suggests Belgium AND Germany / Luxembourg are permitted ( but not France as that is clearly stated further down the paragraph)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Keckley
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
monkeydelaney wrote:
p38_Lightning wrote:

Hi Kurt,

The playbook actually states: "The Opening Move must include an invasion of Belgium."

I was under the belief it is possible to move other SPs in Germany as well as into Belgium. Therefore possible to bolster the south. The 'include' suggests Belgium AND Germany / Luxembourg are permitted ( but not France as that is clearly stated further down the paragraph)

You are correct. Move all the CP SPs you wish as long as you don't invade France.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.