Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Bueschel
United States
Huntley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw the update that mentions they were going to show this on the live feeds on the Dice Tower and BGG. I missed the live feeds anyone know where I might find the videos. On you tune there are multiple days and 2 per day videos and I really do not have 16-32 hours watching everything. can anyone point me in the right direction as to which video day and the approximate time in the video?

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm on the same boat here. Hopefully the people from Restoration Games can post a link to their appearance or direct us somehow to the place where we can watch that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jacobson
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dice Tower is at 3:21:00 of this video: https://youtu.be/ScX_e6qG7z8

I'll work on the BGG TV videos and a time stamped link for Dice Tower when I get back to home base on Tuesday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
JustinDJacobson wrote:
Dice Tower is at 3:21:00 of this video: https://youtu.be/ScX_e6qG7z8

I'll work on the BGG TV videos and a time stamped link for Dice Tower when I get back to home base on Tuesday.

Direct link to the time point

LINK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bueschel
United States
Huntley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! That was quick!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.