Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Big Tom Casual
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Newest stretch goal achieved unlocks a massive glorious board!

Congratulations everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
:fireworks:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark B
United Kingdom
Fareham
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great to see the big board unlocked. This was the most important remaining stretch goal - everything after this is just a bonus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cody
United States
Columbus
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ArcaneArchery wrote:
Great to see the big board unlocked. This was the most important remaining stretch goal - everything after this is just a bonus.

That new planet tho!

I'd love to have more variability, even though I'm sure there is enough in the game to keep it fresh for a long time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Gabbert
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wccody wrote:
ArcaneArchery wrote:

That new planet tho!

I'd love to have more variability, even though I'm sure there is enough in the game to keep it fresh for a long time.

There's still a week to go and I wouldn't be shocked to see the final 48 hours bring in at least $80-100K. So I'm expecting Corzar in the final product at this point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Harr
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank God!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Judnick
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmb
mgabbert wrote:
Wccody wrote:
ArcaneArchery wrote:

That new planet tho!

There's still a week to go and I wouldn't be shocked to see the final 48 hours bring in at least $80-100K. So I'm expecting Corzar in the final product at this point.

Worst case scenario is that we just have to wait until an expansion comes out. If the ideas are there, and there is a big enough following, I think an expansion eventually being released is a certainty.

I still believe this game has the potential to be amazingly good, and that it's being overshadowed by other kick starters and hype right now. I wouldn't be surprised if a year from now we're all talking about how it was a sleeper hit that nobody can get their hands on until a reprint comes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Tom Casual
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fwj_777 wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if a year from now we're all talking about how it was a sleeper hit that nobody can get their hands on until a reprint comes.

I am increasingly convinced of this eventuality as well and am thinking of doubling my pledge to have a copy for resale
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke O'Rafferty
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And I'm in! Just wanted to be certain of the bigger cards and board. Looking forward to this
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Huff
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That board is going to look good on the table!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Tom Casual
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
geekhype wrote:
That board is going to look good on the table!

The colors are SO rich and vibrant. I can't wait!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.