Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garfield Cat
Switzerland
Zurich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

On some cards (big convoi) is an earth symbol. I went through every card and couldn't find something that corresponds to that symbol. What does that symbol mean?

If there is an o2 condition on a card ( eg the one with the bear) that says x o2 required, does it mean exactly or also above? The text on the card only says "o2 must be x". I guess also above, but I'm not sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil DeKoning
United States
Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Above the required level is fine.

The requirement is either a minimum or a maximum, not an exact.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GarfieldKlon wrote:
Hi

On some cards (big convoi) is an earth symbol. I went through every card and couldn't find something that corresponds to that symbol. What does that symbol mean?

It is an Earth tag, there are a number of cards that refer to the tag, for example giving a discount when you play a card with the tag. As an example the corporation Terractor gets a 3M€ discount when play such a card

Quote:
If there is an o2 condition on a card ( eg the one with the bear) that says x o2 required, does it mean exactly or also above? The text on the card only says "o2 must be x". I guess also above, but I'm not sure.

Unless the value is specified as a maximum, it means at least that value, so above also counts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garfield Cat
Switzerland
Zurich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BozemanPhil wrote:
Above the required level is fine.

The requirement is either a minimum or a maximum, not an exact.

Ok, I also thought that, but on other conditions it's mentioned "x or higher", but not with the o2 conditions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georg D.
Germany
Höxter
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here you have the official confirmation : Official FAQ / rules clarifications

Quote:
No exact requirements
A requirement box (next to the card’s cost) that doesn’t explicitly say ‘max’ is automatically a minimum requirement. For example, ‘requires 3 oceans’ means that you can play the card if there are at least 3 ocean tiles in play. There are no ‘exact requirements’.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.