Popular Tags: [View All]
Angelika Fröhlich
Austria
Tulln on the Danube
Lower Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm... it's very silent here in the TMB community... Are you all already playing the game and my copy is laying on the seabed where the crabs are having fun with my waterproof game and throwing the chips around???!??!?!?!

arrrharrrh

Hopefully they enjoy the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To hold you over...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelika Fröhlich
Austria
Tulln on the Danube
Lower Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx Jason for the video but I already know it

They are drooling too!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Cole
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know exactly what you mean!

I'm constantly reloading bgg, facebook, and the kickstarter page looking for new information (or just people chatting about the game)!!!

Are there any other sites I should be checking out talking about TMB?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Lemmons
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
I watch for updates, but I think, like most people, I am just in a holding pattern waiting patiently. I am sure CTG is busting their butts to get us our stuff as fast as possible, and so I figure this is the calm before the storm of reviews/pictures/full on explosion of information.

I noticed CTG stays with their ear to the ground with this community, and part of the silence is probably giving them time to breathe while they deal with this monumental task.

Mark my words, this board will explode soon...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm with everyone above. I know it's close, but other than Gloomhaven (which turned out to be well worth the wait), TMB is my most anticipated game of the year.

'tick tock, tick tock.'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Poskin
United States
Sauk Village
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out the play through on you tube to keep you waiting.

I can hardly wait this looks soooooooooooo good

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
*adds another rulebook*

*adds two more dice trays*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund
msg tools
mbmb
I have been watching Adam's video vs Drellen and have a question about "break"in relation to the Clay Golem. Adam is hesitant to attack the Golem because any attack die used against the golem would be exhausted. When a die is exhausted that means you can't use it again for that entire battle/day or just until his next turn? When skill die are exhausted they are done and can not be reused so I assume the same applies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CohibaRx wrote:
I have been watching Adam's video vs Drellen and have a question about "break"in relation to the Clay Golem. Adam is hesitant to attack the Golem because any attack die used against the golem would be exhausted. When a die is exhausted that means you can't use it again for that entire battle/day or just until his next turn? When skill die are exhausted they are done and can not be reused so I assume the same applies.

For the rest of the battle...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bret Kelso
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CohibaRx wrote:

The atk dice are lost for the entire battle. It is a pretty difficult skill to deal with as you have to try to find other ways to do damage that aren't basic atk dice (skills etc). This mechanic is demonstrated well on one of the Ricky Royal playthroughs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund
msg tools
mbmb
Thank you both for the answers, Let me know if I am looking at this correctly...there are a total of 12 attack dice that come with the game and say my character skill at the momment is 4 atk, If those 4 dice are exhausted can I pull more dice from that 12 for my next turn until all are exhausted? Afterall the dice are exhausted not the skill. I may be reaching but figured I could work out some questions to help cope with game not being in my hands!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Zipprich
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Throughout each battle, you are never allowed to roll more than the number of attack dice in total showing on your character mat (not including any additional effects that grant them over your stat).

If your attack dice stat is 4 and your dexterity is 4:

1. you can roll all 4 attack dice at once
2. you can roll 2 attack dice and 2 skill dice
3. you can roll 2 attack dice and a number of defense dice up to your dexterity depending on your skill
4. you can roll 4 skill dice
5. etc, etc, etc

If you roll 4 attack dice and all 4 are broken, you can now no longer roll any attack dice until the battle is over. You can still roll any unexhausted skill and defense dice however.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Shradnick

Scranton
Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
Bone Head
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghillie Gearloc wrote:
*adds another rulebook*

You got this ! ! !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund
msg tools
mbmb
Thanks Stephen, between the golem's break and the goblin's mischief these encounters could be brutal! Can not wait. OK, now I passed some time with some questions and went to my door and the game is still not here...now what am I going to do until the game arrives? Hopefully more review videos are due to come out soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Robinson
United Kingdom
SLOUGH
ENGLAND
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghillie Gearloc wrote:
*adds another rulebook*

Just don't get confused Ghillie in your rush. I don't wanna be the one who gets 2 rulebooks and 1 dice tray
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent Leguern
France
Saint-Martin-d'Hères
France
flag msg tools
Groaning Grognard
badge
After all, a murder is only an extroverted suicide.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I had never heard of this game wow I hope I can get my hands on it somehow... It looks absolutely grandiose cool Anyone has some news about its retail availability ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Knudsen
Denmark
Vejle
flag msg tools
mb
Eawyne wrote:
Wow, I had never heard of this game wow I hope I can get my hands on it somehow... It looks absolutely grandiose cool Anyone has some news about its retail availability ?

Retail is going to be direct from their website only(launches April 1st). So the pledge manager is equal to "retail" until it closes March 31st. Shipping is EU friendly(no extra vat/import fee).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent Leguern
France
Saint-Martin-d'Hères
France
flag msg tools
Groaning Grognard
badge
After all, a murder is only an extroverted suicide.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I just saw that on their KS, the game can still be "pre-ordered" there laugh I'm gonna do that now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.