Sword & Sorcery» Forums » General

Subject: Weapon Types rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roberto Martinez
United States
California
flag msg tools
So, as far as I've seen there are quite a few variant weapon types, each falling under one of the four damage types: Blunt, Slash, Pierce, and Arcane. I've seen swords, maces, bows/crossbows, daggers, shields, one- handed and two-handed axes, wands, a cape, and a harp.

With so many weapons yet to be revealed, I'm pretty excited to see what other kinds there are. Adding onto that, with the addition of the card templates, we could expand the kinds of weapons indefinitely! Maybe even try out some fan-made special abilities for them, too!

Anyway, I'd like to hear what other kinds of weapons people think there could be in the game. Personally, I think pole-arms will be in the game given Tristan's miniature. I imagine they'd fall under Pierce or Slash and might even be able to hit enemies one area away since they provide some good reach.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.