Subject: Game play Session videos? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tragic TheBlathering
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
HI there... this kicker really interests me... do you have any videos of you playing the game and going through it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claire
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
TragicTheBlathering wrote:
HI there... this kicker really interests me... do you have any videos of you playing the game and going through it?

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzikAhOl4w

They will be doing some more and there is a review upload this weekend.

Back this game, it is amazing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tragic TheBlathering
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
I was hoping for something a little more tutorial like and a lot less like I'm sitting at a table with mates. I got about 4mins in and all they did was chat and make jokes to each other.. not the kind of vid I'm looking for unfortunately.

I'd really like to see how combat works with this combat board and stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tragic TheBlathering
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools

looks like boarded to death has done a video for me.. a youtube search found it.. looks like there was one from greenman as well..

Was I blind or are none of these videos on the pledge page? If not, they should be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Loos

Wisconsin
msg tools
designer
Each video is on our Kickstarter page. Keep a lookout, we've got a few more coming soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claire
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
TragicTheBlathering wrote:
I was hoping for something a little more tutorial like and a lot less like I'm sitting at a table with mates. I got about 4mins in and all they did was chat and make jokes to each other.. not the kind of vid I'm looking for unfortunately.

I'd really like to see how combat works with this combat board and stuff.

Sorry it wasn't what you were hoping for, they will be doing some more in the near future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same feeling about that video too. But it sounds like there are more game play videos coming and I'm hoping that other people catch on as I believe this game has great potential.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.