2 Thermal Bomb Stairs tokens

Now, the kit from the BGG store contains:
2 Alarm tokens
2 Thermal Bomb Stairs tokens
1 Crowbar token
1 Donut token
1 Dog token
1 Gold bar token

This kit is not going to make up the missing pieces. WTF?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Moser
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like you're just missing one or more of the punchboards that should have been included. Shoot an email to support@fowers.net and I'm sure Tim will get you straightened out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Steinhauser
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did. His explanation was that the token set from the BGG store are the replacements, even though they don't replace what's missing. And I have to pay for them. Not thrilled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James G
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my copy with the Fugitive Kickstarter.

All the tokens are present as per the components list. So it does seem like you are missing a punch sheet and not the BGG store available ones.

I already ordered the "missing" tokens but now wondering what they are for. I also thought there was supposed to be the promo cards included so I didn't purchase off the BGG Store but I must have misread that somewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Steinhauser
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought mine from Amazon. He got back to me and said it's only temporary, he's getting replacements to include with the games in the future.
That doesn't help me much, but it sounds like he's trying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Steinhauser
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But nothing as far as actually getting the full token set for my copy. Sad face.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoskins
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tim's answer on this Reddit post should give you a little more info (https://www.reddit.com/r/boardgames/comments/5j3527/missing_...). Basically an older print revision was used for the second production run which is why there is a discrepancy. I make the inlays that Tim was kind enough to link to on his website and I unfortunately had to learn about the changes the hard way via customer feedback and make a separate design. That said with the replacement tokens he made available in the kit and those that came with the game you won't run into a situation where need a token and don't have one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Steinhauser
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I got the shipping notice on my set of replacements today. They should be here in time for the convention.

But in the Reddit post he talks about free. I realize it's only $1, but once you add a minimum order and shipping, it's at least $7.

Being forced to pay and wait for pieces that I should have gotten in the game sucks. And sounds really lame. I feel bad for the guy. It kinda shoots this game right in the foot.

And really? A whole run without noticing they were missing a sheet of counters?? Wow. For anyone paying attention to the parts list, this makes it look broken.

Inlays?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Steinhauser
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, foam core inlays! I see now! Very nice!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/274306524/burgle-bros-board-gam...

Sign me up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Steinhauser
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know these are made to order. Is there any chance I can get it in my hands before next Thursday, the 30th? I've got a four-day game convention starting that day, and I'd love to be able to show it off. It starts at noon on Thursday, so I'd actually need it by Wednesday...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoskins
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my experience shipping usually takes 3-4 days within the US. I can usually ship the day after an order is placed so you should be able to get one with plenty of time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Steinhauser
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw the shipping notice today. Thanks muchly!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casper Nielsen
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Missing the same tokens.. I've contacted to Tim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Steinhauser
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, very cool. I got both packages today. So, my set is complete before the convention. This inlay set is extremely cool.

One question. The foam inlay had a small, one and a half inch square piece of black foam loose in the package. Is this for an intended purpose, or did it just happen to fall into the package?

I like that the inlay can contain everything, even the extra meeple set. I even found a way to store the extra 10 dice I added.

I also added a small piece of regular foam rubber to hold the tokens in their slots when the game is stored vertically. I left the insert in the box top, though. It doesn't seem to interfere with the inlays at all that I can see.

It works great!! I'm so glad you mentioned them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Steinhauser
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't be surprised if you get a flurry of orders after next weekend... That means you, too, Tim.
We played it the other night, and while brutal, everyone loved it. We got busted. Twice. (We re-drew the patrol card and continued after the first one).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoskins
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to hear you like it and that it arrived safely. The small square of foamboard is a piece I put in to support the insert during shipping and can be discarded. It should have been gripped between the two pieces by one of the rubber bands so hearing that it was loose in the box when it arrived may mean it's not actually doing much. I've weathered a couple instances of Reddit linking to my shop on so I'll batten down the hatches .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Steinhauser
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it was loose after I unpacked everything. It was likely performing its function just fine. Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Steinhauser
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I even bought some matching green dice! They arrived today. So, I'm all set. They're gonna love this one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my Fugitive kickstarter today. I am also missing the same punchboard of tokens too. As well as the sticker sheet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Steinhauser
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It went over big! Everyone loved it. And the inlays. Some folks asked me why I didn't have the tower, too. More people were familiar with the game than I realized. I had the only copy at the con, so I was very popular. Between this and my copy of Master Thieves (and running two RPG sessions), I was very busy. Oh, and my 11 year old nephew thought it was "way cool".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.