Popular Tags: [View All]
Christos Kolokotronis
Greece
Athens
Attiki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

I purchased an Italian copy of La Boca (Asterion press-Kosmos) recently.

Unfortunately one of the cards is missing. Any idea how I could find which card is missing, so I can ask for a replacement from the publisher?

This is a tough one to identify, for sure...

Thanks in advance
Christos

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you got it new, the first thing I'd do is carefully go through each card to see if 2 are just stuck together.

But, even if you are missing a card, as anal as I am about that kind of thing, I think in this case, for this game, it wouldn't bother me, at all (well, okay, just a teeny, tiny bit, but equates to no at all for most people). Missing one card from this deck won't be noticed or affect game play, at all.

But if it really bothers you, I'd just return the game to where you bought it and get another copy. If that's not possible (like if you got it used), I'd first contact the publisher to see if they even replace individual cards. I'm guessing they don't, so the process of figuring out which one is a waste of time anyway. They'll probably either say they don't have replacements, or they'll send you a whole new deck.

But if they do tell you they will mail you one card if you tell them which one, I'll help you figure it out. But yeah, you should contact them first to see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christos Kolokotronis
Greece
Athens
Attiki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many many thanks for the helpful answer. I already sent a message to Kosmos and will wait for their response.

You are right, the game is not affected at all by the missing card. In case I cannot find a replacement, I will ask someone from the Greek guild to help me find the missing card (comparing his copy with mine) and make a pnp copy of the card for my game.

Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.