Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Muel Wisden
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Docur Lenud Dingleberry at yoor servis!
mbmbmbmbmb
I can not recommend getting on Tabletopia and giving this game a go enough. Finally got to finish a full 2 player game with Brian (co-designer). It was epic to say the least. Played for about 2 and a half hours and ended up with a score of 153 - 146 (to me of course ). It really helped prove to me just how balanced of a game it is. I stayed engaged throughout and didn't get bored (something I was worried might happen for me in a longer game).

I know some people are worried about the meeples and them maybe not matching but I can honestly say that I genuinely didn't notice. Not once did it cross my mind, "I just made an apatosaurus but it looks like a triceratops." I was far to engaged in all parts of the game to even think about it. That's not to say that they aren't important though. The amount of times I recounted them to check my scores were right was very high. I have to congratulate Brian for being very patient with me and my counting. I was a bit slow to grasp it (will be easier with a physical copy that can be more easily read).

So yeah, get on tabletopia and give it a go. It has reassured me that my money will be well spent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Robison
United States
Lynden
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't been able to be on at the same time as anyone for a full game, but I played a couple rounds (playing two players) and I'm really excited for this. The theme and mechanics mesh really well. I've only heard great things from people that have played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.