Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone see this in the rule book anywhere or on the player aids. I forgot to mentioned it to the person I was playing with, but could not find the written errata. I guess i should write it in on the main player aid

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
keso55 wrote:
Did anyone see this in the rule book anywhere or on the player aids. I forgot to mentioned it to the person I was playing with, but could not find the written errata. I guess i should write it in on the main player aid

It's on pg. 3 of the Artisans rules, right below the description of the new tribe's power.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ericamick2 wrote:
keso55 wrote:

It's on pg. 3 of the Artisans rules, right below the description of the new tribe's power.
That's what I get for not reading carefully. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.