The Colonists» Forums » General

Subject: Logging the game on BGG rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Red Asher
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you guys log this game?
I'm between once per era and once per time I bring the game to the table?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael W.
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I log every session of a game. First I wanted to log only full games after scoring but I thought about it. In other games in which you have campaigns I log also every session so I decided to do this for Colonists too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Peters
United States
Belmont
California
flag msg tools
Powers:Coleridge:Milton: Faith...must be, if anything, a clear-eyed recognition of the patterns and tendencies, to be found in every piece of the world's fabric, which are the lineaments of God.
badge
That's Tim Powers' fictional Samuel Coleridge "quoting" John Milton in _The Anubis Gates_.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm logging each session, too. And that even when a single game is played in three (or four!) sittings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Y.
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am currently playing only one Era per session and logging each separately, with a note as to which Era was played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Speare
United States
Bedford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
tee hee, that tickles!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have few (no?) multi-session games, so I intend to log per game rather than per Era.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.