Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Core game Armor kit value rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
How much will you pay for all the armour kit included in the core game? I intended to sell them when I receive the game as I'm only interested in narrative sculpts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pruden
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
they are pretty easy to sell. My suggestion is sell them for about $10 a piece and they will go like hotcakes.... but if you take your time and sell hold out your price you can sometimes get $20-25 each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
n3x3n wrote:
they are pretty easy to sell. My suggestion is sell them for about $10 a piece and they will go like hotcakes.... but if you take your time and sell hold out your price you can sometimes get $20-25 each.

Thanks! I'm not trying to maximize profit though. Still good to know there's a market for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Wasberg
msg tools
mbmbmb
sixpintsofbitter wrote:
n3x3n wrote:

Thanks! I'm not trying to maximize profit though. Still good to know there's a market for that.

Who knows.
Afters the kickstarter there will be at least 3-4 times the amount of Armor Sets on the market.
Before the kickstarter the prices changed a lot depending on the situation (I would say 15-25 €).
I guess the prices will be low when the kickstarter delivers, but who knows.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
after kickstarter 3x the number of armorsets on market but also 3x the number of potential buyers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T D
United States
flag msg tools
gorkel wrote:
after kickstarter 3x the number of armorsets on market but also 3x the number of potential buyers

Not necessarily. I would imagine that, overall, scalping prices would go down. A lot more demand is being filled, and Kingdom Death is a ton more popular than it was during its first kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.