Popular Tags: [View All]
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone tell me what the significance of the numbers are when they are shown white on a unit counter, for example, the Soviet 1,2/33 2-5-10 AT battalion?

I can't seem to find mention of it in either the SCS series rules (1.8) or the Panzer battles specific rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, right, probably barrage. The yellow background on the number is the exploitation. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Fung
United States
Old Greenwich
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its for aesthetics only. There is no difference for the value colors, it is mostly to have the numbers stand out. From all appearances, units with ranges (artillery/mortar units) are black so the yellow circled range can be seen as compared to a white outlined number. Units that are exploitation capable likewise are in black so they stand out.

There is no color differentiation for movement types as different movement types (like OCS) does not exist in SCS. Any need to differentiate movement points is listed in the Terrain Effects Chart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.